Techno Song... Driving Me Nuts (I will set you freee! freee!!)

Thread: Techno Song... Driving Me Nuts (I will set you freee! freee!!)

Tags: None
  1. htothek said:

Default Techno Song... Driving Me Nuts (I will set you freee! freee!!)

Hi all, sorry my first post here but im going insane trying to find this song. Im a huge trance/techno fan and i've gone through everything i have. I thought it was possibly Dj Trashy but no luck.. =|

The lyrics are somewhere around :

"I will set you free. Freee freee freee i will i will!" (Its kind of a remix i believe but the girl sound a bit high pitched)

Thanks for your trouble....

2. backrubber said:

3. scottmurray2890 said:

Quote Originally Posted by backrubber View Post
    That must be it surely,

4. htothek said:

Quote Originally Posted by backrubber View Post
    HFS Thank you sooo much!

5. muzimuzius said:

Default What's the name

Anyone knows the name and title of this song? The Youtube video has been removed and I'd appreciate just the name and title of this song. Thanks.

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by muzimuzius View Post
    Anyone knows the name and title of this song? The Youtube video has been removed and I'd appreciate just the name and title of this song. Thanks.
    i suspect, they may of referred to N-Trance - Set you free , but as i am no mind reader, then we can only hope, that one of these guys comes some day online and tells us, what song it was...

7. htothek said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    i suspect, they may of referred to N-Trance - Set you free , but as i am no mind reader, then we can only hope, that one of these guys comes some day online and tells us, what song it was...
    I think this is the original but the version im referring to is a bit more high pitch and seems to be only a sample of it

The Youtube video posted above was the exact song but it has since been removed.