something to write songs about.

Thread: something to write songs about.

Tags: None
  1. bbolton007 said:

Default something to write songs about.

yeah,
    i write songs in my spare time.

i dont really like to write all my songs about me or girls.
    or politics because i dont know enough.

and,
    i dont know what else to write them about.

stuff in the world?

i need some ideas?!?

thanks!
  2. Ultimate DJ said:

Well dude you can write about the world around you. Write about the Ocean, the Rain, The Powerful Wind, the Seasons. Or take songs like Bad Day(Daniel Powter) or How To Save A Life(the Fray), or Viva La Vida (Coldplay), High (James Blunt), anything by Enigma....etc
    Definitely check out a group called The Moody Blues. they sing about all kinds of stuff than ain't love or politics.

maybe that'll help?

puravida
    dj
  3. Teddy123abc said:

try making a song about like a bad time in your life or some thing along those lines
  4. tsortore said:

Open your eyes and stop trying to copy others...What do you feel at any moment? What do you think about things that you see?

Write about a stoplight holding everyone hostage to its gaze. Pretend you are a rock helpless to erosion, what would it feel?

God gave us an infinite WORLD of things to write about and all you can think is girls and politics? If thats what you feel passionately about though then why write about anything else? Those two topics in themselves are so broad that you can write MANY songs about them alone.

chiQ said:

Anything from a fun car to a beautiful scene, or a friend. Look at your life.