Identify arabic song / singer Badareya

Thread: Identify arabic song / singer Badareya

Tags: None

Tahira said:

Default Identify arabic song / singer Badareya

I need your help:
    I have heard an arabic song, performed by a male singer and the refrain was "Badarya".
    It was a song with an arabic-spanish touch and reminded me on "Nour el ayn" by Amr Diab. It was the same floating in the music and some spanish guitar and inbetween castagnetten (this small wooden things flamenco dancers use also for their dancing"

I would need the name of the singer and the name of the song, so I can have a look for the CD.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

larosa said:

i don't know if i got it right,but does it happen to be the song "el 7elwa di"?
    by dania,i now it's sung by a female but the song orginally belongs to mahmood darwish
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

Tahira said:

Hi Larosa,
    Thank you for help, but its not that song.
    I have checked El helwa di by Rania, I found a version which I know as "Cou Cou"song and I found a classical msuic version of El Helwa, which is very familiar to me but its neither of the song.

The song is really quite closely to the melody of habiby nour el ayn; also the speed and tune of the music. I assume its an egyptian song.

Maybe one of our other members can help me.

However, thanks a lot for replying!

Tahira said:

???? anybody ???

El raisa said:

u need to give us moore clues dear
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

Tahira said:

THank you dear El Raisa, for your reply.
    I guess this song is not so popular as I thought.
    I could not catch anymore lyrics, unfortunatelly.

Thank you so far!
    If I find out, i let you know.

7. Neeme said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tahira View Post
    I need your help:
    I have heard an arabic song, performed by a male singer and the refrain was "Badarya".
    It was a song with an arabic-spanish touch and reminded me on "Nour el ayn" by Amr Diab. It was the same floating in the music and some spanish guitar and inbetween castagnetten (this small wooden things flamenco dancers use also for their dancing"

I would need the name of the singer and the name of the song, so I can have a look for the CD.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
    I am not expert in this field. I downloaded this song a while ago. Some of your descriptions fit this song. Could it be the one you are looking for?

El Alem Allah sang by Amr Diab

Flamengo is about 3:22 through the song.
    Last edited by Neeme; 03-22-2009 at 02:03 AM.

Tahira said:

Thank your very much Neeme for your effort. I know El Alem Allah by Amr Diab and it is not hte song I am looking for.

But you are right, the tune/rhythm/style of the music is similar to the one I am looking for.

9. fahs2000uk said:

Smile alem allah

Quote Originally Posted by Tahira View Post
    ???? anybody ???
    hi tahira, the song alem allah is arabic song for the lebanese singer (simon hadchitti) he is a male singer ,the song found at the following link the 3rd song right click and save as target.
    http://www.ozq8.com/Singer_723.shtml

regards
    Last edited by fahs2000uk; 04-18-2009 at 07:40 PM.

10. fahs2000uk said:

hi tahira, the song alem allah is arabic song for the lebanese singer (simon hadchitti) he is a male singer ,the song found at the following link the 3rd song right click and save as target.
    http://www.ozq8.com/Singer_723.shtml

regards
    Last edited by fahs2000uk; 04-18-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Tahira said:

Hello Fahs, thank you for your efforts. But I am not looking for Allem Alah, but for a song which is named "Badareya" or something which sounds close to that :-)

But the mood of the song/ the melody, its floating and its spanish touh, comes close to alem allah or to nour el ayn.

THough all, thank you very much tof trying to help me!