help "remember me" song....

Thread: help "remember me" song....

Tags: None
  1. kardinganda said:

Unhappy help "remember me" song....

it was released so l0ng ago...like 1950's or 1960's my grand mother would like me to get her a copy of this song... i dont know where to download it,, in the first place i dont know who sang it...

lyrics go something like this:

will you remember me
    when you are far away
    the things you promised me
    one sweet golden day
    sweet recollection......

please please help...

DJ Maxx said:

This is as close as I can think of right now.....But it only has your first line.

Little Anthony - Tears On My Pillow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqUG6YBgLAw

What part of the country did your grandmother grow up in. There were a lot of local phenom songs back then.......especially around the Philadelphia area.

3. Bernardo said:

Quote Originally Posted by kardinganda View Post
    it was released so l0ng ago...like 1950's or 1960's my grand mother would like me to get her a copy of this song... i dont know where to download it,, in the first place i dont know who sang it...

lyrics go something like this:

will you remember me
    when you are far away
    the things you promised me
    one sweet golden day
    sweet recollection......

please please help...
    I'm searching for this song too. i sang your lyrics to those older than me and they still remember the song but only partially. we often hear that song back in the philippines in the late sixties when i was stil very young. now one told me it was sang by a certain anita bryant. i searched for anita bryant but it was a dead end.

4. Loumitch said:

I'm looking for a song that starts "Remember me" and further says "oh will you Remember me".
    It was the 1960's. I remind the music fairly well, but not the words.
    It was sung by an american white singer in a somehow jazz Style.
    Can you help me please?

5. Loumitch said:

I'm looking for a song that says in a line "oh will you remember me" and it starts "Remember me".
    I remind very little of the lyrics.
    It was about the 1960s and was sung by an American white singer in a somehow jazz style.

Could you please help me?

6. Music Lover 2010 said:

Sounds like it might be 'Do Lord, oh do Lord, oh do remember me, away beyond the blue,' which is a gospel song, and your Anita Bryant might be Anita Kerr, who is the performer, actually performers.

7. Claybricks said: