Urgent, help please...

Thread: Urgent, help please...

Tags: None
  1. paokforever said:

Default Urgent, help please...

Can someone help and translate for me in english two magnificent songs by Pinhani?
    The first is "Dön Bak Dünyaya" and the second is "İstanbul'da".
    They are so beautiful, so sentimental...
    Thank you in advance.
    Bill, Kalamata, Greece

frozenlady said:

Dön Bak Dünyaya - turn back and look at the world

Yalnız kaldıysan, kalkıp pencerenden bir bak Güneş açmış mı, yağmur düşmüş mü - if you are alone, stand up and have a look out of the window whether the sun rised up, whether it rained
    Dön bak dünyaya - turn back and look at the world

Herkes gitmişse, sakince arkana dön bir bak Dostun kalmış mı, aşkın solmuş mu - if everyone has gone, slovly turn back and have a look whether you have any friends left, whether your love has faded away
    Dön bak dünyaya, dön bak dünyaya - turn back and look at the world

Bir sonbahar kadar yalnız, bir kış kadar savunmasız Ya da ilkbaharsan, yolun başındaysan - if you are alone like the fall, if you are defenceless like the winter or if you are the spring

Asla vazgeçme, kalkıp da pencerenden bir bak - never give up, stand up and have a look out of the window
    Güneş açmış mı, yağmur düşmüş mü - whether the sun rised up, whether it rained
    Dön bak dünyaya - turn back and look at the world

frozenlady said:

istanbul' da - in istanbul

Yol kenarında oynayan çocuklar gibi Topum kaçtı bugün yola - my ball jumped into the road just like the balls of the children playing near the road
    Evin önünde sulanmayan çiçekler gibi Başım düştü saksıma - my head fell down into my flowerpot just like the flowers which are not watered in front of the house
    İstanbulda kimim var, kimin için bu toz duman - who else I have got in istanbul, for whom this powder and smoke
    İstanbulda neyim var, ne kaldı ki kalabalıktan - what else I have got in istanbul, what is left from the crowd

Kaçamayıp da saklanan kedicikler gibi Sığındım senin sıcaklığına - I have taken the shelter in your warmth just like the kittens that do not run away but hide themselves
    Sevemiyorsan istanbulu benim gibi Kaçalım yine bozkırlara - if you dont like istanbul as I dont like, lets flee to the steppes again

İstanbulda kimim var, kimin için bu toz duman - who else I have got in istanbul, for whom this powder and smoke

İstanbulda neyim var, ne kaldı ki kalabalıktan - what else I have got in istanbul, what is left from the crowd

Yere düşünce kırılmayan bir oyuncak gibi Alıştım ben yuvarlanmaya - I am got used to rolling just like a toy that dont break when it is fallen down

İstanbulda ne kaldı ki - what is left in istanbul................

4. paokforever said:

Default Thank you...

Thank you very much frozenlady... I was somehow feeling that the rhymes were great and thanks to your kind reply my feeling proved right -great songs, great rhyme.
    Thank you again
    Bill, Kalamata, Greece

frozenlady said:

youre wellcome