Hi all u

Thread: Hi all u

Tags: None

tedinkyyy said:

Cool Hi all u

...or Здравейте/Zdraveite if u want ;p

I'm Teodora.I'm nearly 19 (I have birthday on 22 April ).I'm from Dimitrovgrad, South Bulgaria.Now I can't say I'm a new member cause I registrated the previous month...I'm even a Senior member but I haven't introduced myself till now. What about me?
    The thing I mostly love is listening to music.I like practically all kinds of music ,it depends on my mood.I haven't any favourite singers.For me the singer isn't important, I cannot like a song just because it's someone's song.

I also love languages.5-6 years ago I used to be keen on Turkish songs ( I was mad about the Turkish singer Abidin) and I used to know many things in Turkish,even now I understand a lot ;then came Spanish cause I watched some Spanish soap operas and I understand many things in Spanish. Now it's Slovene that I love .It all began when I heard the Slovene song"Črni de˛" of Sanja Grohar.Then I heard more and more songs and now I'm keen on

Other songs that I like at the moment are "Hot and cold" of Katy Perry as well as "Ur so gay" ,and as I mentioned,many Slovene songs.I also like some Serbian songs.My fave is"Glavobolja od vina a nigde aspirina..." ;p. Other favourite song of mine is Gillermo Davila's "Barco a la deriva".I just love Venezuela!

I saw there are many Turkish people here. Merhaba to all I've been two times in your country and I have only good memories, especially from Odrin(Edirne). This is the only foreign country I've been to.

I'm a last-year- student in a Language school and this autumn I hope I'm going to university.I'm a wanna-be philologist.

Other thing I like is astrology and horoscopes.I mean real horoscopes with a date and hour of birth.I'm proud I've seen many things that came true

If u have some questions, just ask
    That on the av is me.If u wanna see more photos :
    www.zoom.bg/4arodeikata. Click on "Моите снимки".

Finally I'd like to add that this is a great forum and there are so many cool people here. I'd be glad to know as many of u as possible
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Berna said:

Hi Teodora!
    We have lots of common points with you.
    At first, I like Spanish too and I wanna learn Spanish.
    Also I love 'Hot And Cold' too. And I'm thinking of going to Edirne this summer
    I hope you enjoy here.
    Take care!

tedinkyyy said:

Thank u Berna
    In Edirne is really great. I like Turkish people very much
    I see u like Spanish as well as latinoamerican singers. I like Thalia too.
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Berna said:

You like Thalia? That's mean one more common point too.
    I'm a big fan of Thalia and Shakira.

5. Xilina said:

Hi and welcome!!!!

tedinkyyy said:

Thank u Xilina!
    Berna, I really like Thalia.She's very beautiful.She also has some good songs.My fave song of her is "Rosalinda".I enjoyed the soap very much when I was little.
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.