lyrics to a Lebanese Patriotic song, Ardak el Karame

Thread: lyrics to a Lebanese Patriotic song, Ardak el Karame

Tags: None

RicanZouki76 said:

Default lyrics to a Lebanese Patriotic song, Ardak el Karame

Can anyone provide the romanized (with the numbers) lyrics and translation to this song? I'd like to learn it.

Shukran!

Joey.

najla said:

Hello RicanZouki, here are the lyrics and i try to translate it too!

great song

Ardak el karami sha3bak tayr el naar (your land is dignity, your people a pheonix) ya lebnan el raje3 min khalf el akhtar (Oh lebanon that is returning from danger) jabalak nisr( your mountain is an eagle)el ba7er wejjak 3al moutwasset ( , your face looking towards the meditteranean)
    3al 7adara el jayi min 3youn el ba77ar (towards the civilization coming from a sailor's eyes)3a kel el baddo ysir 3a kel elli saar (towards everything that happened and all that will happen)

Men jbayl el shahami (from noble Jbeil)
    men 3anjar el boutouli(to heroic Anjar )
    el salabi mnel jabaal ( rigidity from the mountains)
    sahl el souhouli el 7a2i2a men beyrout(the truth of beirout) men za7li el roujouli( manhood from zahle)jtama3 el majd ou saar lil ared zonnar(glory united and encircled the earth)

Ya zahret tawado3 ya libnaan (flowers of humility)
    ya rghif el 7orriyi ya libnan(bread of freedom)
    el zaman el raje3 min akhir el zamaan yaa yaa yaa libnaan(Oh time past that is coming back)

Marakeb wel ri7 w rjou3 el ba77ara (Boats and wind and sailors returning)
    tofl y2os el shams ou ya3melha tiyyara(a child cutting the sun and making of it an airplane)
    ou ya bakra ou khitan ou majmou3et sobyan (Oh needle and thread, and a bunch of young boys)
    3am bettayer shams el shar2 3a jabal libnaan yaa yaa yaa libnaan (making the eastern sun fly over mount lebanon)

RicanZouki76 said:

Thank you sooo very much Najla! I really appreciate it! I sing on youtube in 10 diff languages, so I'm trying to do more Arabic songs.... please feel free to check me out

http://www.youtube.com/RicanZouki76

najla said:

ur welcome RicanZouki!!! I visit youtube to see it and i really liked it u have a nice voice !