please can somebody translate this song to turkish

Thread: please can somebody translate this song to turkish

Tags: None
  1. wolf 1001 said:

Thankyou very much arslan,but I wrote "Azıcık şahkülden kaçık" not "Azıcık şahkülden kaçık".Maybe there is something wrong with your keyboard? Again thankyou very much for your work

arslan said:

azıcık = just a lil' bit
    Şahkül does not exist in Turkish language, thus the derivants from that word -like şahkülden- are inexistent either . The correct word is Şakul and I think it is originally Arabic. The Turkish form of that word is Çekül
    Arslan Türegün

Berna said:

Valla ben hiç duymadım öyle bir kelime. Bu arada Arslan senin klavyede sorun mu var bazı harfleri tuhaf yazıyor.

arslan said:

Haydaa, bir print screen yapıp ekran görüntüsünü bana yolar mısın?
    Kullandığım web tarayıcı nedeni ile olabilir. Opera kullanıyorum.

Edit:
    Gerek kalmadı. Herhalde Opera'dan kaynaklanıyor. Şimdi Firefox ile baktım, Türkçe karakterleri sadece bana gösteriyormuş Opera
    Arslan Türegün

5. wolf 1001 said:

thankyou very much can you help me with thes songs
    Ankarali namik - Usandim the link on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ0XAKO3F2Q
    Ozan Ali Ateş- Kurtlarin vadisinde link on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpUYkGr8PI
    I wish you can find the lyrics

Berna said:

I looked for the lyrics on the google but I couldn't find them. Sorry friend!

arslan said:

I couldn't find any lyrics for both.
    Actually I didn't listen the first one fully. That is the sort that I usually avoid listening to (like metal, trance and such).
    The second one instead must be famous because there are lots of links for the video itself but no lyrics at all.
    As I told you the show Kurtlar Vadisi has never been my favourite. I actually don't even watch the talk shows and news about its cast.
    I am completely ignorant on this particular show.
    Arslan Türegün

8. wolf 1001 said:

well thanks for informing me but for the second song there was a video on youtube with the lyrics of the second song there was a video on youtube with the lyrics but it suddenly disappeared. I wish if you can help me with the words you already now, in the end you are from turkey, thankyou both for every thing

9. wolf 1001 said:

I have one question ,is Nazmi a name of a palce or a person.

arslan said:

Persons name
    Arslan Türegün