neylini - muleina Dj andi remix lyrics and translation

Thread: neylini - muleina Dj andi remix lyrics and translation

Tags: None

maria_gr said:

Good morning guys!

Dya mou, yes I liked it and I'm planning to read it again, this time carefully and try to learn something. At the beginning I had a small problem... in the place of â there was î (like pînă, zîmbind, mînă etc.), but later I got used to it. Thanks again :*

Ovelix, I really don't wanna get you into trouble, you're doing more than I could ever imagine. Thank you very much

Kmmy, that's great news! Finally you're free for the summer, but university isn't so easy... just mention
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

kmmy said:

naaaaaaaaaai, ellada here i come

maria, to xero pos den einai anetos ... especially when i heard i'll make a lot of french and i don't know french but well...i like french so i'll be fine ... hope so ) i'll learn 2 lang at once=)) i'll make a table with 3 raws : greek - french - romanian loool

ovelix said:

@ Kmmy : u're lerning greek and u're afraid of french? french is piece of cake compared to greek. it's a latin language, many words are similar to romanian, the grammar is the same, be brave, Camelita, u'll do fine. especially that u like it. Bonne chance
    @ Maria: It's not a trouble for me, don't worry. I'm glad i can help u. Right now i'm at work, with the headphones of my mobile into my ears, listening to those lessons and writing down, when it's the case I'll send u the file soon.

maria_gr said:

Kmmy mou, you'll do it fine... I learned french (well at least that's what the diploma on the wall says, if I remember anything is another story ) and there's nothing in common with Greek. I'm sure it will be a lot easier for you

Ovelix, you're a treasure! Thanks If you need any help with Greek, you can always count on me.

~Δημόκριτος~

kmmy said:

yes i know french is a latin language and that many words are similar to romanian, spanish i made 4 years in high school... but my teacher didn't insist with me nor another 3 of my mates cause we were the only ones from my class who learned german in primary school so we had no clue about french ) i know days of the week, months and to count =)) and if i read a text i can have an idea of what's about in it je parle francais, mais pas bien et merci pour votre support

ovelix said:

Maria, I will need help with Greek. A lot, actually, becasue i'm just a beginner in the greek language. But be carefull what u're offering, i may bother u a lot with it.
    To all of u, have a great weekend!

maria_gr said:

You can "bother" me as much as you want, I'll be glad to help

You too have a nice weekend

~Δημόκριτος~

8. wosh said:

if you still didn't figure out the lyrics of Neylini - Muleina
    i think these are the most succesfull.. i think you'll agree if you read them and listen to the song ... especialy the refren ...

Everytime I lost control,I lost control
    You just gave me back my soul,
    You told me s’agapo, you told me s’agapo (i love you)

When I thought I will let go,I will let go,
    You told me s’agapo oooh, you told me s’agapo.

And now my soul mou lei na, mou lei na, lei na
    I miss you so, mou lei na ,mou lei na lei na
    Cause I need you mou lei na, mou lei na , lei na
    I’m lost without mou lei na, mou lei na , lei na

Everytime I lost control,I lost control
    You told me s’agapo, you told me s’agapo (i love you)

When I thought I will let go,I will let go,
    You told me s’agapo oooh, you told me s’agapo.

And now my soul mou lei na, mou lei na, lei na
    I miss you so, mou lei na ,mou lei na lei na
    Cause I need you mou lei na, mou lei na , lei na
    I’m lost without mou lei na, mou lei na , lei na
    Last edited by wosh; 09-27-2009 at 05:30 AM.

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by wosh View Post
    And now my soul muleina, muleina ,muleina le na
    As Dya said it's not muleina le na, it is mu lei na (3 words) lei na.
    I agree with Dya because I'm greek and this is greek

~Δημόκριτος~

10. wosh said:

i agree with the greek words ... my point was the english part of the refren ... i think its the most suitable of all the opinions so far ... if you listen to the song ...

maria_gr said:

You're right, it is the best version so far. Thank you for sharing it with us

~Δημόκριτος~

12. wosh said:

i edited the greek words in the refren as you say ... thanks and no problem for the version of the lyrics ... i'm glad if it helps