neylini - muleina Dj andi remix lyrics and translation

Thread: neylini - muleina Dj andi remix lyrics and translation

Tags: None

Shadowtatsu said:

Default neylini - muleina Dj andi remix lyrics and translation

This is a link for the song that i'm looking for the lyrics for and possibly a translation. the translation is not as important as the lyrics due to me still learning how to understand the language spoken. i am much better once its typed ... thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovND870Cl0

i have an idea what the lyrics are but dont want to kill the song so i'll leave it to someone who speaks the language instead of someone with a slightly educated guess.

2. dya said:

Hmmm... I don't quite understand what exactly is it that you want

There's not ONE Romanian word in the entire song! The lyrics are a combination of English(which I believe you understand) and Greek Half of the sentence is in English, half in Greek like this:

You tell me s'agapo<=> You tell me "I love you"

Do you want a translation of the Greek part of the lyrics?

Actually the title is also in Greek but it's written as one word. In fact there are three words: Mou lei na -- Tells me to.

So... how can we help you?

Shadowtatsu said:

wow thank you very much dya i still would love to have the lyrics and translation.

And mite as well throw in my compliments and thanks to the very helpful additions of yours to the learning Romanian section i've read some of it through and usually keep getting busy so i start back a ways but it has helped me a lot.

I hope one day to be able to help out like you guys do on here i just don't want to try to help and actually hinder people in the process

maria_gr said:

Lol Dya, kmmy sent me the song and asked me if the title means something in Greek and I told her that it doesn't mean anything... I thought it was a name! Shame on me! I wish I could help with the lyrics but I don't really understand the chorus... I'll try but I can't promise anything.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

5. dya said:

LOL!!! Never mind!

I have the same problem, I don't understand the chorus. This kind of music distorts the voice of the singer and the result is just a ... sound!

What I do understand is the same idea of a sentence half English, half Greek that would make sense... in a way.

She says something like
    And I want someone na mou lei na mou lei na ... ?!
    I miss someone na mou lei ...

I don't understand the last part of each line, when she says na mou lei, na mou lei na... I'm not even sure that last thing is na or something else. At times it Hear it like na mou lei na milaw, at times I hear na mou lei love me now.

Anyhow, this twisted Greek/English kind of phrases sung in this way are very difficult to understand!

Maybe we'll figure it out in the end.

So, Shadowtatsu, be patient with us, we're having problems with understanding what language she uses at the begining, in the middle and at the end of every line!

Shadowtatsu said:

no worries i'm patient if i wasn't i'd not have been talking to my friends from Romania and Moldova for as long as i have even though they still are learning English all i can do is hope i get good enough to help when they don't understand

Thanks for all the help and i guess this submission should be moved to a new section possibly.

7. dya said:

I don't think moving it will help too much... The problem is that what she says is distorted by the sound of music and we can't really understand what she's actually pronouncing.

We'll keep on trying

Shadowtatsu said:

here i'll post another link with a different versions of the same song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzeR3J56ezs

and my idea of what its saying (just guesses on the greek words all based on sound guesses)

Every time i lose control , i lose control
    You just gave me back my soul
    You tell me s'agapo, you tell me s'agapo

When i thought i will let go, i will let go
    You just gave me back my soul
    You tell me s'agapo, (woah)
    you tell me s'agapo-po-po

Every time i lose control , i lose control
    an nou ma sa mou lei na, mou lei na, lei na
    an mi so sa mou lei na , mou lei na , lei na
    ma sa ne chou mou lei na, mou lei na , lei na
    an los we nu mou lei na, mou lei na , lei na

(more english pronounciation for the sound... is)

an now mo saw mo lay nah, mo lay nah, lay nah
    an me so saw mo lay nah, mo lay nah, lay nah
    me sunny* chew mo lay nah, mo lay nah, lay nah (or sun knee)
    an lost we new mo lay nah, mo lay nah, lay nah

as i said just guesses but i hope that if you know greek it helps lol

removing the bass helps a little but i understand exactly what you mean by it being difficult to decipher from the music.

9. dya said:

At a first hearing of the new link, I don't get more than you do! LOL!

I would be tempted to say that in the first line of the chorus she says:

And now my soul mou lei na, mou lei na which means: And now my soul tells me to, tells me to

Maybe we'll figure it out in the end...line by line

kmmy said:

wow! hey guys i see that this song is a real adventure =)) a classmate showed me this song some time ago and asked me if i can tell her what means s'agapo and if muleina means smth so s'agapo was a peice of cake but about muleina i had to ask maria and if she said means nothing i thought it would be a name or so and i also saw some comm on youtube and everybody said muleina means nothing. so dyaaaa u r amazing )

about the chorus i hear:
    (1st i heard i luv u so) and now my soul muleina muleina leina
    i miss you so muleina muleina leina
    i s.....(?) you muleina muleina leina
    im lost without muleina muleina leina

(i hear that in both versions of the song)

anyway i love this song
    ehhh if noone understands, im gonna find Neylini and ask her what she's singing

maria_gr said:

That's what I hear, it's not very different from what you hear though

Every time I lost control, I lost control
    you just gave me back my soul
    you tell me s' agapo, you tell me s' agapo.

When I thought I will let go, I will let go
    you just gave me back my soul
    you tell me s' agapo, you tell me s' agapo.

And now my soul mou leei na, mou leei na, leei na
    I miss you so mou leei na, mou leei na, leei na
    mesanychta mou leei na, mou leei na, leei na -> a wild guess: at midnight [my soul] tells me to, tells me to, tells to
    I’m lost without you, mou leei na, mou leei na, leei na.

P.S. 1 Kmmy I agree with you that Dya is amazing!
    P.S. 2 If you find Neylini, please, teach her how to pronounce s' agapo. It drives me crazy...

~Δημόκριτος~

Shadowtatsu said:

again so far thanks so much guys its very helpful and i'm hoping to be able to help out some soon. just working with what i can for now

13. Irra said:

Talking

hey.. I'm newbie, anywayz I'm obsessed with the song ever since i heard it for the first time, so here's the chorus i hear, i don't wanna go into decifring the greekish lines ..
    [...]
    And now I'm so mou lei na mou lei na lei na
    I miss you so mou lei na mou lei na lei na
    I'm sad near mou lei na mou lei na lei na
    I'm lost near mou lei na mou lei na lei na ..
    Anywayz, that's what I hear ..

14. todice said:

Default lyrics

And now my soul μου λέει να,μου λέει να,λέει να... I miss you so μου λέει να,μου λέει να,λέει να...Μεσάνυχτα μου λέει να,μου λέει να,λέει να...I'm lost without μου λέει να,μου λέει να,λέει να... Καλό είναι το τραγοὐδι

Shadowtatsu said:

Quote Originally Posted by todice View Post
    And now my soul μου λέει να,μου λέει να,λέει να... I miss you so μου λέει να,μου λέει να,λέει να...Μεσάνυχτα μου λέει να,μου λέει να,λέει να...I'm lost without μου λέει να,μου λέει να,λέει να... Καλό είναι το τραγοὐδι
    σε ευχαριστώ (i'm guessing that means thank you)

and for the rough translation (just a guess based on what others say and todice's post translated using a translator (not always very accurate))

And now my soul tells me to, says to me, says ... I miss you so I says to me to say, says ... Midnight tells me to, says to me, says ... I'm lost without my saying to me to say, says ... It is the song

mainly just wanted to say thanks and happy to see others are still interested in this song it is a fantastic song and i'll enjoy it for quite a while

16. shnako said:

This is how I hear it ...

Everytime I lost control,
    I lost control,
    You just gave me back my soul,
    You told me s'agapo, you told me s'agapo

When I thought I will let go,
    I will let go,
    You just gave me back my soul,
    You told me s'agapo (oooh), you told me s'agapo.

Chorus (x2):
    And now my soul mou leei na, mou leei na, leei na,
    I miss you so mou leei na, mou leei na, leei na,
    Cause I need you mou leei na, mou leei na, leei na,
    I'm lost without mou leei na, mou leei na, leei na.

I know the "lost" sounds a lot like "lose" but if you listen to it carefully you realise it's actually "lost".
    Last edited by shnako; 06-14-2009 at 02:15 AM. Reason: lost not lose

17. dianouuzzz said:

that's what I hear , too
    lol
    and it's *lost* not *lose* because in the 2nd verse she says *gave* .

ovelix said:

Hi!
    I'm new here.
    I agree with Shnako. It seems the best version so far. Still... my soul mou leei na... what? Tells me to.... what? They forgot to mention that in the song
    And for Maria: what's wrong with the pronounciation of "s'agapo"? I think the pronounciation of "mou leei na" is worse

19. dya said:

@ ovelix: You're so right! LOL!

Maria, there seems to be an epidemy of Romanian singers singing in Greek+ English! I found another one, and I'm sure you'll love the way this one pronounces γ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1l-p...eature=related

maria_gr said:

@ovelix: Yeah maybe, but I still think that s' agapo wins the price.

@dya: Nai nai nai! I've heard of this song, kmmy sent it some time ago... I don't know what's better, agori or kaldia mou

~Δημόκριτος~