New to the rap game

Thread: New to the rap game

Tags: None
  1. Zeneca_Thai said:

Smile New to the rap game

I never really been into rap, honestly i like alot of heavy metal but im not one sided latley i have been listening to a little rap and i like it but im more into that rap that some what more meaning. Anyhow i have kind of been writing a little just for fun and i think im kind of good at it so i thought i get on here and get some opinions(not that i wanna be rapper) just to see if this is all in my head

Ill do I guess its called a freestyle

and ill pick a simple topic something random.... Tree's I guess where here i go lets see if i have anything...

Tree's

Not the one's that you smoke, but instead the ones you never think about that are in the back of your head, the ones that are taking the pain,sitting there quiet just watching as you start your small little riot, as we stop by to posion our earth killing these tree's with no remorse and there tired you cant really see unless you stop to look to see what they mean. were toxic were living and with every cig we smoke we killing this so called family tree and maybe they are just a little like me and they hurt and bleed everytime they get chopped to the kness and they cry when one cant see that there helping us to breath and live our lifes.they have our back but we lack to make the attack on those who like to fight back....so to all those who still thinks it just a tree just no that help you off your feet and someday your going to wake up to your world stop going round and its hard to breath, and your shaking.finger tips aching feet cant touch the floor cause your body is in for this s***** awakening.Those damn tree's should have been cared for and looked after they only wanted some nursing now were all be spending some time in hearse's and you can think about this ryhme and see that you let it all round of time and time is like no end so sit back and let it all be pretend cause people like you let it get this bad. maybe in your next life your will truly understand.

Wow that hurt my head simple yet complicated if that freestyle thing i just did about the tree turns out to be good ill really enjoy sharing more with you guys
    THANKS TO ALL THAT REPLY
  2. A~r@b^ said:

to be your first freestyle that wasnt bad i like how you were thinkin.........wuld really aprreciate it if you would check out some of my freestyles....but yea i give you props
  3. criminal in disguise(cid) said:

yer man its was ok but you need to try use a bit less detail and shortened workds also try to think of a beatt in the back of your mind when you do it
  4. criminal in disguise(cid) said:

yer man its was ok but you need to try use a bit less detail and shortened words also try to think of a beatt in the back of your mind when you do it