Hello to everybody(",)

Thread: Hello to everybody(",)

Tags: None
  1. merakli kiz said:

Smile Hello to everybody(",)

Hi, I'm merakli kiz from New Jersey, USA. I have visited this website on several occasions. I'm not Turkish but I've grown to love Turkish music (and food!) I think this site is great for the special people who help non-Turkish speakers learn the language. I thank you guys for helping me understand the Turkish songs that I sing while listening in the internet! Hopefully someday I can learn to speak it as well. Thanks(",)!

Cosmonaut said:

Heyyyy

Welcome to ATL - I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us and learn a few useful things about Turkey and its language. I wonder how a US citizen learnt to appreciate Turkish things? It's not exactly common, is it?

See ya around!
    We are Brothers
    of the North
    who are sharing the All-Father's Blood

Zahra2008 said:

hello neighbor, welcome to the forum .... and its good to find another one interested on Turkish....

Greetings from México
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Loca-por-Ba!le said:

WelCome to the forum ...

Hope u find the help u want about ur Turkish ... Membrs here r helpful

Berna said:

Welcome to ATL curious girl! lol
    I hope you'll find whatever you want here about Turkish language.
    There are lots of people who will help you.

Have fun. Greetings from İstanbul

aylin said:

Hi merakli kiz and welcome to ATL

7. MHpurple said:

Hi, Same thing here.....I am new here from USA...I am not a Turkish but loves the Turkish songs and lyrics very much happy to see you all
    thnks

8. merakli kiz said:

Smile Hi, again!

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. You'll be surprised to know how big are the Turkish communities here in US particularly in NJ. Like other people from different countries, I meet them at work and some even became my good friends. One thing I learned, Turkish are passionate about their coffee and tea. And I love both!

azizhamdy said:

welcome merakli I'm new here too =D
    I'd like to add: Turkish are passionate about everything not only coffee and tea =)