Jay Z's Blueprint 3 Shelved (Kanye's Fault)

Thread: Jay Z's Blueprint 3 Shelved (Kanye's Fault)

Tags: None

Dayani said:

Thumbs down Jay Z's Blueprint 3 Shelved (Kanye's Fault)

Looks like Jay-Z’s long awaited Blueprint 3 may never see the light of day. In a recent interview with MTV, Jay seems to have had enough of Kanye West and his over sized ego. The two superstars are currently not speaking and haven’t spoke since this past weekend when an argument sparked in the studio.

Jay was quoted as saying, “Blueprint 3 is over. It’s never coming out. Kanye wanted to take it in another direction and that just ain’t me.”

Apparently, Jay and Kanye were in the studio over the weekend laying down the final masters for the album. They were planning on releasing it on September 11, eight years after the original Blueprint came out.

According to eye witnesses, Kanye tried applying autotune to the whole album without Jay’s consent. When Jay found out, he confronted Kanye who let his ego get the better of him and told Jay that Blueprint 3 will be nothing without him and if he wants to use autotune, then he’ll use autotune.

Jay told MTV, “Kanye and I are through. It hurts me to say it; he was like my baby brother. But he’s gotten too big. He doesn’t respect me like I deserve to be respected.”

Jay continued to say that he will quickly return to the studio with Just Blaze to work on Kingdom Come 2.

(what a shame...)
  2. MarvanCade said:

That's ashame Jay-Z helped Kayne become what he is today. Kayne is too egotistic and doesn't know how to put his pride aside. I believe that will be his downfall

Dayani said:

Seems like they've already made it up...The Blueprint is about to come out soon....=) yeezy is not that stupid to lose Jigga...lol
  4. BlackandSexy4 said:

Kayne is too cocky. I love people who are humble and really laid back. That's why I listen to underground rap like Nipsey Hussle, J-Rock, Showgunz, Pete Mars, The Lost Boys, MCsquared, Street Ridaz, James Taylor and The New Boyz...Cause at the top comes a big price