K'naan If Rap gets jealous Ft Kirk Hamm

Thread: K'naan If Rap gets jealous Ft Kirk Hamm

Tags: None
  1. Lyrac said:

Smile K'naan If Rap gets jealous Ft Kirk Hamm

So ive been looking for these lyrics and have not been able to find them. Let me be clear im looking for the NEW if rap gets jealous. cause the lyrics from the old song is everwhere but no one has done the new song. if someone could help thatd be great.

2. buttonsrus said:

Default If rap get's jealous ft. Kirk Hammett

just going by what i heard, also had the same problem looking for the lyrics of this song.. sorry, don't know what some of the words are or might have made some mistakes.

Let me introduce me, I don’t gotta pack due to the fact I’m Africa’s Rap bruisey? Plus they’ve been trying to shoot me since I was two feet,
    So I am never scared, you can Youtube me,
    Where I’m from they will pull your card Ms’r? you ain’t hard ms’r?
    I was initiated into manhood at thirteen and it wasn’t a barmitzvah,
    I break a bottle on ya like a bad bartender,
    Let my star venture out, I got war in me, so let me Vimy it out

I don’t expect you to feel my pain, but with respects to the rules of the game, They don’t apply because I made it this far, stage down like a... rockstar

And if rap gets jealous cause I rock heavy, it don’t worry me if m'****ers don’t get it
    So if rap gets jealous, cause of where i’m headed, I used to be a public enemy, don’t forget it
    And if rap gets jealous cause I rock heavy, it don’t worry me if m'****ers don’t get it
    So if rap gets jealous, baby I’m a menace, you know, I came to bring the pain

I’ll admit it I could spin it like a fitted knitted cap. That means tight and won’t stop like a ......
    That means I’m not white but I figured...bit because the sun needs me
    So instead of getting a beat from Kanye(eezy) who would probably take half my budget,
    I could save the back end and send it back to ..... and my family and friends getting .... you can ... over?
    The hood is harder than you thought like a fifty chain getting snatched?....

I don’t expect you to feel my pain, but with respects to the rules of the game, They don’t apply because I made it this far, stage down like a... rockstar

So if rap gets jealous, cause of where i’m headed, I used to be a public enemy, don’t forget it
    So if rap gets jealous, baby I’m a menace you know I came to bring the pain.

(You know)x4
    (Kirk Hammett solo)

So don’t tell me I gotta be the same, I’m tryin to get you to know my name, And with respects to the rules of the game, they don’t apply because I came this far, stage down like a rockstar

So if rap gets jealous, baby I’m a menace, you know

Here we go
    And if rap gets jealous
    So if rap gets jealous baby I’m a menace, you know
    I came to bring the pain

3. DougCL said:

Let me introduce me, I don’t gotta pack due to the fact I’m Africa’s Rap Bruce Lee
    Plus they’ve been trying to shoot me since I was two feet,
    So I am never scared, you can Youtube me,
    Where I’m from they will pull your card Mister you ain’t hard mister
    I was initiated into manhood at thirteen and it wasn’t a barmitzvah,
    Let my star venture out, I got war in me, so let me vent it out

I don’t expect you to feel my pain, but with respects to the rules of the game, They don’t apply because I made it this far, stage dive like a ghetto rockstar

I’ll admit it I could spit it like a fitted knitted cap. That means tight and won’t stop like a city cab
    That means I’m not white but I figured do it big because the sun needs me
    So instead of getting a beat from Kanye(eezy) who would probably take half my budget,
    I could save the back end and send it back to Mogadishu where my family and friends getting patched up again you can ask hova
    The hood is harder than you thought like a fifty chain getting snatched?....

I don’t expect you to feel my pain, but with respects to the rules of the game, They don’t apply because I made it this far, stage down like a ghetto rockstar

So if rap gets jealous, baby I’m a menace you know I came to bring the pain.

(You know)x4
    (Kirk Hammett solo)

So don’t tell me I gotta be the same, I’m tryin to get you to know my name, And with respects to the rules of the game, they don’t apply because I came this far, stage dive like a rockstar

Here we go
    And if rap gets jealous
    I came to bring the pain

i just copied the above post and fixed what i knew. im not sure its 100% because i cant find the CD case with the lyrics, but its pretty close.

most credit goes to buttonsrus.

4. jacobman240 said:

Default The real lyrics

Let me introduce me, I don’t gotta pack due to the fact I’m Africa’s Rap Bruce Lee
    Plus they’ve been trying to shoot me since I was two feet,
    So I’m never scared, you can Youtube me,
    Where I’m from they will pull your card Mister you ain’t hard mister
    I was initiated to manhood at thirteen and it wasn’t a barmitzvah,
    Let my star venture out, I got war in me, so let me vent it out

I don’t expect you to feel my pain, but with respects to the rules of the game, They don’t apply ‘cuz I made it this far, stage dive like a ghetto rockstar

And if rap gets jealous cause I rock heavy, it don’t worry me if Ya ****ers don’t get it
    And if rap gets jealous cause I rock heavy, it don’t worry me if Ya ****ers don’t get it

I’ll admit it I could spit it like a fitted knitted cap. That means tight and won’t stop like a city cab
    That means I’m not white but I figured do it big ‘cuz the son needs me
    So instead of getting a beat from Kanyeezy) who would probably take half my budget,
    I could save the back end and send it back to Mogadishu where my family and friends getting bashed up again you can ask hova
    The hood is harder than you thought like a fifty chain getting snatched in Angola

I don’t expect you to feel my pain, but with respects to the rules of the game, They don’t apply ‘cuz I made it this far, stage dive like a ghetto rockstar

So if rap gets jealous, baby I’m a menace you know, I came to bring the pain.

You know
    You know
    You know
    Youknow

Solo

So don’t tell me I gotta be the same, I’m tryin to get you to know my name, And with respects to the rules of the game, they don’t apply ‘cuz I came this far, stage dive like a rockstar

Here we go, yeah

And if rap gets jealous

I came to bring the pain