Vasilis Karras

Thread: Vasilis Karras

Tags: None

Angeliki said:

Default Vasilis Karras

Can someone translate this song: Aporo an estanese tipsis??? Thanks

I don't know if this is the exact name of the song...Im trying to get it for a friend of mine...
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.

2. dya said:

Geia sou, Angeliki

The song was already translated [url=http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/greek-lyrics-translation/57223-a.html]here[/url.

Angeliki said:

Για Σου Dya! Tι κανισ?

Δεν μπόρεσα να βρω το τραγούδι! Eυχαριστώ
    It is not good for all our wishes to be filled; thru sickness we recognize the value of health; thru evil, the value of good; thru hunger, the value of food; thru exertion, the value of rest.

geomac said:

Geia sou, Angeliki! Glad to see you again!

Forgive Dya! Our friend only missed to put ,,],, symbol into the post - a little mistake that happend to everybody at one time.

So if you add ,,]`` at the end of her post, when looking at it after editing it by yourself simply by pressing the ,,quote`` button in Dya`s post, then you`ll find the answer here

Filakia
    Last edited by geomac; 04-20-2009 at 11:44 AM.

Angeliki said:

Thanks geomac Everyone makes mistakes. Appreciate your assistance

6. dya said:

LOL! I turned off the computer right after I wrote the answer and didn't check if it was ok!

So, thank you, geomac for turning my long list of letters and signs into something that Angeliki could actually use!

Kai, Angeliki, signwmi

7. Scorpioella said:

Smile Need translation pleeease

Know the lyrics and translation to this song? anyone?
    Bασίλης Καρράς - Στο φώς της αστραπής
    Vasilis Karras - in light of lightning

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpioella View Post
    Know the lyrics and translation to this song? anyone?
    Bασίλης Καρράς - Στο φώς της αστραπής
    Vasilis Karras - in light of lightning
    Hint, post as a new thread.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.