does any one know who elvin perez is?

Thread: does any one know who elvin perez is?

Tags: None
  1. LASINGER said:

Exclamation does any one know who elvin perez is?

i am looking for a song of elvin perez im not so sure how it goes but i know that part of it goes like no te djie que habian tormentas en el camino pero que solo me miraras a mi..... thast just the chorus part but i've been trying to lok for it n cant find it so if any one knows any thing about it plz let me know

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!
    ANGEL_GURL ALL THE WAY!!

slarabc said:

Smile elvin

he's one of the best christian singers their is i have one of his cd "todavia estoy de pie" i'm not sure about the lyrics but this is a list of the songs by him i know :
    1. Tu presencia
    2. Que haces ahi llorando
    3. El secreto es adorarle
    4. Todavia estoy de pie
    5. Derrotado
    6. Los Vivos o los Muertos
    7. La niņa que yo quiero
    8. No te desesperes
    9. Rompiendo cadenas
    10. No te rindas en la batalla
    11. Vuelve
    12. La lengua larga

Maybe it's one of them it's from the cd "Todavia estoy de pies" listen to all the songs to find the one you're looking for or it could be from the other cd. Idon't have that one though.
    hope this helps
  3. LASINGER said:

yeh thanxs i have all those songs but there is a song called me miro or mirame a mi or something like that but yeh umm yeh elvin perez is awsome also foforito(lois garcia) and tobias rosas they r awsome! well thanx n God bless...
    ANGEL_GURL ALL THE WAY!!
  4. rubylights said:

Quote Originally Posted by LASINGER View Post
    i am looking for a song of elvin perez im not so sure how it goes but i know that part of it goes like no te djie que habian tormentas en el camino pero que solo me miraras a mi..... thast just the chorus part but i've been trying to lok for it n cant find it so if any one knows any thing about it plz let me know

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!
    i know this is very late but hopefully you'll get it. elvin doesn't sing that song. it's johnny gonzales. i've been looking for the lyrics forever and i even emailed the singer himself to see if he had time to send them to me but he obviously didn't reply. anywho, i have the chorus but that's it

Yo te dije que habrian tormentas en el camino
    Pero que solo me miraras a mi
    No temas hijo mio, cree en mi
    Pues al mundo yo lo venci
    Te dare fortaleza y te levantare
    Mirame a mi
    Hijo mio, mirame a mi

and then the first part of the 2nd verse goes

Entiende fui yo el quien pago
    Alto precio por el mundo
    El sacrificio fue muerte de cruz
    Aun asi yo recisiti solo por amor a ti

That's all I have. If you find it, please share the knowledge. gbu!!