jus one question

Thread: jus one question

Tags: None

eternalemo said:

Default jus one question

how many rep. points does it take to get me to three green things? right now i have about 174 rep. and STILL jus 2 green things ( a glorious beacon of light.
    What is the cure for Cancer, Eric? The cure for death itself. The answer is immortality. By creating a legacy, by living a life worth remembering, you become immortal.--Amanda from Saw 2!

El raisa said:

This thread have all answers to the questions that were asked about reputation system :
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/al...estions-3.html

Tho 2 green icons suppose to be the points you can give to any one so It was 2 points because you are above 100 points & you will be 3 squres when you exceede 200 points..
    But the roles have changed , you can give 2 points only when you are over 250 points (cycle grow every 250 points), this means you can give only 1 point until now no matter how many green squares you have , because administrators did not change them when they changed the rules .
    Hope this was helpfull
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein