Werewolf Music Video?

Thread: Werewolf Music Video?

Tags: None
  1. Scorch7 said:

Default Werewolf Music Video?

There was this one video I saw there last Saturday and it had this one guy turn into a werewolf or something? This song was cool and I wanted to listen to it.

hachi said:

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch7 View Post
    There was this one video I saw there last Saturday and it had this one guy turn into a werewolf or something? This song was cool and I wanted to listen to it.
    I'm pretty sure it is Blitzen Trapper - Furr.
  3. Scorch7 said:

sorry, this isn't it...

Nightcrawler said:

Was It "Thriller" by Michael Jackson.

That answer is too easy I'm sure.
  5. Scorch7 said:

No it wasn't thriller. It was at American Eagle last Saturday. In this Video, Two friends are sitting and one sees hair on his hand or something and starts freaking out, and then on his ear, and then starts to transform. I only glanced from time to time, but the song was cool. Does anyone know what song this is?
  6. newiter said:
  7. Scorch7 said:

yeah, I think this is it, thanks!
  8. EtfBc13BvbBfmvRox28 said:

Exclamation maybe you can help me?

i hate looking for a video when idk the artist or song title! all i know is that there is a nerdy-ish kid and part way through the video he goes into a trunk and the band is playing in a tent and at the end the kid becomes a monster and scares the parents........i cant even think of how it goes...at one point in the video they are at a table (the family) and the dad is controlling them with strings...like they are puppets...the kid has braces and is sort of ignored i guess you can say

abcdemilee said:

Not sure but, could it have been The Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll?