Andrea - Men si tyrsil

Thread: Andrea - Men si tyrsil

Tags: None
  1. I'm unstoppable said:

Default Andrea - Men si tyrsil

Andrea – men si tarsil (you’ve been searching for me)

1) I know that it’s a destiny. You’re coming back to me again. I know what the love is – something between you and me. I know why I’m walking to you and why I can’t reach you. I know that you’re like me – you need loving.

Chorus: I ‘m giving you a heart, a soul and what you wish, in order to be with me now. Realize it! I’ve been having only the loneliness by now. And tell me that you’ve been searching for me by now. Tell me that you’ve been searching for me by now. Tell me that you’ve been searching for me by now.

2) I know what it hurts. Better, don’t say anything. I came, raise your eyes. You just have to love. The both, we’ve been waiting for a whole eternity. I’m with you for the whole eternity now.

Chorus: I ‘m giving you a heart, a soul and what you wish, in order to be with me now. Realize it! I’ve been having only the loneliness by now. And tell me that you’ve been searching for me by now. Tell me that you’ve been searching for me by now. Tell me that you’ve been searching for me by now.

Андреа – Мен си търсил

1) Знам съдба, че е това. Ти се връщаш пак при мене. Знам какво е любовта – нещо между теб и мене. Знам защо вървя към теб и защо не те достигам. Знам, че ти си като мен – имаш нужда да обичаш.

Припев: И сърце, и душа, и каквото пожелаеш ще ти дам, да бъдеш с мен сега. Разбери! Самотата имах само досега. И кажи, че мен си търсил. Кажи, че мен си търсил. Кажи, че мен си търсил.

2) Знам какво е да боли. По-добре не казвай нищо. Аз дойдох, вдигни очи. Трябва просто да обичаш. От цяла вечност с тебе чакаме сега. За цяла вечност с теб съм сега.

Припев: И сърце, и душа, и каквото пожелаеш ще ти дам, да бъдеш с мен сега. Разбери! Самотата имах само досега. И кажи, че мен си търсил. Кажи, че мен си търсил. Кажи, че мен си търсил.
    C'est la vie!

2. I'm unstoppable said:

That's a new song. Hope to like it. ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6ZA_WpZUiQ
    C'est la vie!

3. 0ceans_11 said:

Thumbs up

thanx mate

4. I'm unstoppable said:

you're welcome
    C'est la vie!

PROPEL said:

i dont like Andrea at all haa
    but i guess i'll listen to her new song

NyLoN_BoY said:

It`s sooooo stupid!

PROPEL said:

i like the melody...thats it.

i dont like her voice, because she can't sing, the lyrics are weird.

hahah

8. I'm unstoppable said:

It's a matter of taste, I think.
    C'est la vie!

lopatka said:

I love it! I think she hit the jackpot with Costi, he's got the talent of making good music (hopefully it's his and not stolen :] )
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

PROPEL said:

i just like the melody...
    hahah

lopatka said:

I decided to give it a try and here is my translation of the song: :]

Andrea (ft. Costi & Azis) - You've been looking for me [more lit. translation: it's me you've been looking for]

I know that's faith - you're coming back to me again
    I know what love is - something between you and me
    I know why I walk towards you and why I don't reach you
    I know you're like me - you've got the need to love.
    And a heart, and a soul, I'll give you anything you wish, to be with me right now. Understand, until now I had only loneliness, and tell me you've been looking for me.
    I know what hurting is - better don't say anything
    I came - lift your eyes - you just have to love
    We have both been waiting an eternity
    Now, I am with you for eternity.

NyLoN_BoY said:

Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    I love it! I think she hit the jackpot with Costi, he's got the talent of making good music (hopefully it's his and not stolen :] )
    I hear something from the duet with Alina in the Andrea song.

PROPEL said:

Who's Alina?

14. manne said:

I've been looking for the lyrics for this. Thank you!

15. manne said:

Only a small correction in the chorus:
    "И сърце, и душа, и каквото пожелаеш ще ти дам, да бъдеш с мен сега. Разбери! Самотата имах само досега. И кажи, че мен си търсил. Кажи, че мен си търсил. Кажи, че мен си търсил."

should be:
    И сърце, и душа, и каквото пожелаеш ще ти дам, да бъдеш с мен сега. Разбери! Самотата имах само досега. И кажи, че мен си търсил. Кажи, че мен си търсил. Кажи, че мен обичаш.

Or do I hear it wrong?
    Just one word different in the end.. but anyway

crazytofik said:

Yes, you're right manne ... but it doesn't make a big difference ... to search or to love or to search for love ... what a difference haha
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

17. manne said:

No, not that big of a difference. But anyway, it's a good song!
    Still learning Bulgarian and listening to songs helps a bit.

A question not related to lyrics; anybody suggest a good BG radio station I can listen to online? Would help in my practice.

lopatka said:

http://onlineradio.inbulgaria.info/ :P Look here. We listen to Radio "Nazdrave" when we are on table But they only sing there during most of the time, so I don't know if it's good for practising the language :] There are quite a few radios in "News and Sport" (Новини и Спорт) , you should probably check them :]

19. manne said:

Thanks lopatka. There was a few to choose among =)

NyLoN_BoY said:

lopatka, и аз ти благодаря за линка, много ми помогна.