Help Figure out Song title or artist

Thread: Help Figure out Song title or artist

Tags: None
  1. fallout555 said:

Default Help Figure out Song title or artist

ok this is really vague but this song has been stuck in my head forever but i have no idea how the lyrics go or anything and i dont know the artist. its a pretty upbeat song with like bells or triangle and theres the chorus is this guy vocalizing upwards like ohh ohhhh ohhhh ohhh 4 times. it goes like up 1 step down half and up and thats really the only way i can describe the tune. i owe eternal gratitude to anyone who replies to this thread and ill listen to any song you think it might be

2. fallout555 said:

also i think at one point he says the word tonight? maybe im not sure. i know im making this really difficult

DJ Maxx said:

It might help to be more specific about "Forever".....and where did you hear it.
    Also what country ?

4. fallout555 said:

thanks for replying. um yeah country would be US and its english and all. its a pretty recent sound kind of like an indie rock upbeat sort of thing. i realize that i probably come off as crazy and theres no way anyone can know what im talking about. but yeah i dont think its an old song. andi dont remember where i heard it eitherr. which really sucks.

5. fallout555 said:

i dont think its super obscure though because i know it plays i dont think i heard it on the radio but its most likely fairly well-known

6. fallout555 said:

the best way for me to describe the style is like coldplay but a little more alternative. im trying to think of the lyrics but i can barely get the song in my head. all i know is the chorus with the guy going ooh oooh ooh ooh its a bit ethereal? SERIOUS PROPS for people with suggestions

7. Jacks545 said:

I would try SPACEMAN by the killers its a new song and it starts out just like that. good luck

8. Jacks545 said:

9. Jacks545 said:

Ok it could alson be Kings of Leon Use somebody

10. fallout555 said:

its not spaceman

11. fallout555 said:

its not the kings of leon song either. its nothing by the killers cos i listen to them. but its less nickleback-y like that use somebody song and more jangly piano coldplays clocks stlye

12. kdedidrdydn said:

try Breakeven by The Script theyre alternative rock

13. kdedidrdydn said:

its quite new as well

14. fallout555 said:

no im sorry thats not it but thanks for replying i really want to knwo what song this is and ive kind of given up and i thought ppl werent replying so thanks hopefully more people will help me. its similar to that song but the singer is ehh different sounding?

15. kdedidrdydn said:

hey i think i know!
    Wes Carr - Feels Like Woah
    it starts with that oh oh oh oh oh thingo
    give that a try

16. kdedidrdydn said:

and yeh thats how the chorus goes and its also sorta new!
    look up on youtube

17. fallout555 said:

gah no thtas not it sorry but thank you its less happy sounding.lol

18. kdedidrdydn said:

sorry don't have any more ideas
    lol

19. fallout555 said:

ok i dont know if this is in the right key but go to a piano and play these notes. its how the oh oh oh oh sounds

first oh: F
    second oh: B flat 2 and a half steps up
    third oh: a (half step down)
    fourth oh: e1 (4 steps up)

intervals are based off of the previous notes. this thread is kind of dead but i really want to find out what this song is called and as you can see its been a couple months and its still stuck in my head and i STILL dont know it. thanks for any help

20. fallout555 said:

and after the ohs that i just posted it plays this tinkly piano line that sounds close to this:

F1, F1, E1, C1, bflat, bflat, a, bflat, a, g, f

this line goes progressivley downwards, if you go to this link: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...iano/index.htm

the notes are exactly as i posted. the rhytym is hard to describe but i will try:

the 4 oh notes that are in the post above are equal length whole notes.

then the line above goes like this:

the two f1 and the e and c are equal length quarter notes. then there is a dotted b flat with a fast bflat a bflat a tril then just the g and the f