Mid-May Jukebox

Thread: Mid-May Jukebox

Tags: None
  1. Nesstalgia said:

Yeah I have a few managers who get reallllly pissy if you ask for your schedule over the phone. I live forty minutes and a bridge toll away though so they can survive with me calling and asking imo, especially since so many people just don't come in to work and don't give prior notice either. At least I bloody show up.

Yesterday we were working on those changes in the betty's dept. and the manager said it was one of the first days that everyone actually showed up since she started working there.
  2. dudenoway said:

I don't see why Hollister managers can be so rough.

Interestingly we have 4 female managers, in which ALL of them are completely wonderful and nice. Even the SM.
  3. igolifornia said:

mine are cool too
  4. Stereofidelic said:

**** Vermont then. haha. I'm going to college in South Carolina this fall. Myrtle Beach! So i'm sure i can get the job back, ill just give a wink... and a smile.
  5. igolifornia said:

..... :d
  6. jwigthemodel said:

new song added either earlier today or late yesterday.
    "Tick Tock" by Lemar. I kinda like it.
  7. bryan said:

"Little Brides" by Death Cab for a Cutie =D
  8. jwigthemodel said:

sweet. anyone know if the update thats supposed to be around next tuesday is reason for a new playlist? ive worked a ton since this one came out and sadly i have all the songs memorized. time.for.new.songs. lol
  9. HCO209 said:

Lemme ask you something..isn't a stock lead/stock manager entitled to how the stockroom is arranged, as long as it's clean?

Our new DM made me and our stock lead/manager rearrange EVERYTHING. and He wanted everything backstocked in size-order. RIDICULOUS!
  10. Ineedarealjob said:

HCO209, is your DM Marcy?
    I think we're in the same District.

But if not, then it may be a company wide thing.

We started to have to backstock in size-order as well.
  11. Nesstalgia said:

Oh boy. That totally just made me SO GLAD that I didn't have to work the past two days hahaha
  12. igolifornia said:

hey is it marcy grime?
  13. igolifornia said:

two girls stold a whole table of dudes t-shirts the ones in 16.90 stupid people :/
  14. Chrisduhhhfur said:

Quote Originally Posted by Stereofidelic View Post
    **** Vermont then. haha. I'm going to college in South Carolina this fall. Myrtle Beach! So i'm sure i can get the job back, ill just give a wink... and a smile.
    How they terminated you kind of determines that. If you were termed non-rehirable (unlikely) you wont be able to get the job back, even in SC. If not, you should be good to go.

We're in the same district as the Coastal Mall in Myrtle Beach, the DM down here is real nice and I've heard nothing but good things about the managers at all the ANF brands at Coastal, so you should have a good time whenever you come down.
  15. HCO209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ineedarealjob View Post
    HCO209, is your DM Marcy?
    I think we're in the same District.

But if not, then it may be a company wide thing.

We started to have to backstock in size-order as well.
    Nahhh, but I heard about her. My DM is Jake. Aren't they dating or something?
  16. Ineedarealjob said:

yeah It's Marcy Grime!!!

I dunno if they are dating or what.
  17. HCO209 said:

haha, I dunno these days but thankfully Jake is on vacation.
    Do you have a myspace?
  18. Nesstalgia said:

Quote Originally Posted by igolifornia View Post
    two girls stold a whole table of dudes t-shirts the ones in 16.90 stupid people :/
    Are you for real? How did they manage to get away with that??
  19. HCO209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by igolifornia View Post
    your Hollister = epic fail. :[

Did Joe or Mia stop by and look at the cameras?
  20. igolifornia said:

hey i have heard of all those people.. marcy used to be our DM
    she make fun of some guys that look a little younger.. and yeah she wanted it everything by size cause she used to be a impact manager before
    but im glad shes not ur dm