Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Oohhhhhh, LOL!! I was referring to Zahra's text!! LOL, yeah, Faiza's friend is definitely just shy.

I just meant one day, Zahra's guy wants to see her, but the next day, he doesn't!

Sorry 'bout the confusion, everyone!!
    ♫ Elektrisk, elelektrisk, så elektrisk—känner pulsen slå!
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 Times in 706 Posts

this is turning to gossip thread and chitchat LOL

ok whats new there ? anybody recived new text msg yet ?

Thanks

last msge recieved:

hello how was your day?
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 1,680 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maviii View Post
    this is turning to gossip thread and chitchat LOL

ok whats new there ? anybody recived new text msg yet ?
    Maviii - texts are the foundation of gossip

Last recieved - Good morning beautiful, good luck with your last exam let me know how it goes

Reply saved in drafts - Thank you. But I told you to delete my number, please delete my number, my email, anything that reminds you off me and delete me out of your life

Only im too chicken to send it now, ill send it right before my exam and turn the mobile off

Thanks

mmm you dont like that person Viva??
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Thanks

Got a new number today Fourth time lucky maybe?

Zahra - Hmmm liking him doesnt come in the equation, im a strictly 'im not gonna have any romantic relationship before marriage' type of girl

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post

Last recieved - Good morning beautiful, good luck with your last exam let me know how it goes

Reply saved in drafts - Thank you. But I told you to delete my number, please delete my number, my email, anything that reminds you off me and delete me out of your life

Only im too chicken to send it now, ill send it right before my exam and turn the mobile off
    Oh Viva what he did to you to be so rough with him ?

PlainChaos

Got a new number today Fourth time lucky maybe?

Zahra - Hmmm liking him doesnt come in the equation, im a strictly 'im not gonna have any romantic relationship before marriage' type of girl
    Wise girl mashallah!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crisa View Post
    Oh Viva what he did to you to be so rough with him ?
    Was I? I feel so horrible now But I've told him so many times I dont talk to guys and he thinks I should make an exception because he loves me where is the logic in that? At least this way he can get over me and move on with his life

Thanks

Was I? I feel so horrible now But I've told him so many times I dont talk to guys and he thinks I should make an exception because he loves me where is the logic in that? At least this way he can get over me and move on with his life
    You don't have to feel horrible. You have taken a decision and I respect it. I haven't seen your last post, sorry.

Faayzaah'

Quote Originally Posted by PlainChaos View Post
    Wise girl mashallah!
    Wise but hard to apply I mean love is one of these feelings that is very hard to control, I swear.. Not saying that without thinking, Once it falls on you, especially when the guy is keen on you too, it's impossible to hold back.. Life happens!
    Besides, you can be in a relationship with someone without being a complete slag. I know many Hijabis, for example, who are or were with a guy they ended up MARRYING.. All you have to do is to handle it properly and establish limits. And if you strictly decide not to speak to any boy before you get married, then you have to stay home and wait for arranged marriage! You're free to do what you want, personally it's just not my kind of things..

You'll maybe think I take it for myself too much or whatever, but truly I'm just saying this to clear it up, sorry for getting off topic LOL I know what religion says about that but also texts were meant to be taken as time changes. Nowadays, we're all able to get to know each other and just share something deep without slipping into what deen obviously forbids. Only my opinion once again, maybe it depends on people..
    But I can tell you if you know what you're doing and choose the right one he'll do absolutly no harm to you. I mean as long as you make him RESPECT you, he won't make you do anything that goes against your wishes. Of course, we shouldn't multiply affairs, then again it simply takes self-respect and maturity. The point is to last LONG and make it to marriage insh'Allah.
    Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) said: "There is nothing better for two who love one another than marriage." He didn't blame them for being in love before marriage, just said they should get married.

Anyway it's Ok, I used to say that too when I was like 12, one day you'll see haha

Thanks

Faz wow you have alot to say about this I know love just happens, and Im hating myself every minute for even thinking about falling in love with him when I've always kept my distance from guys :s

To be honest the guy wants to marry me, and he's proposed, but me and my parents both said no, only he's a bit insistent and keeps texting me saying Ill do whatever you want (stop smoking, finish my education etc) just say yes. So I thought being rude that way would finally make him see its hopeless and give up? Trust me when I say the circumstances around us wont ever work

PlainChaos

I can't believe I created this topic O.o what was I thinking?!

Faayzaah'

Hehe sorry I wrote a novel but wallah I'm sick of some people who keep on giving lessons whereas if they COULD, they WOULD if you know what I mean LOL! Not talking about you of course! Just felt like speaking my mind here, since these girls never let you talk and just keep judging you like "IT'S HARAM IT'S HARAM IT'S HARAM!" :P

PlainChaos

Whatever...

I'm allergic to pain so I'd rather stay away from love lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Faayzaah' View Post
    Hehe sorry I wrote a novel but wallah I'm sick of some people who keep on giving lessons whereas if they COULD, they WOULD if you know what I mean LOL! Not talking about you of course! Just felt like speaking my mind here, since these girls never let you talk and just keep judging you like "IT'S HARAM IT'S HARAM IT'S HARAM!" :P
    Walek Faayz yalah i3tirfi meen im5abye ib2albik? And I thought I was the only one in your heart *sob*

maybe know is not the time to tell you I've spent the past year beating myself up and telling myself ITS HARAM ITS HARAM ITS HARAM Stop it now!

Thanks

*now

Thanks

LOL Plainy!! =P

Viva, believe me, NO GUY WILL STOP HIS BAD HABITS FOR ANY GIRL!!! It just ain't happenin', sorry to inform you... I've seen enough by now to know that. But Faz is right, it's really your decision on what you want to do...

Faiza, good advice
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Thanks

I agree too with some things Faiza said.

But I can't agree with you Dragonfly . There are men that change their habits for a woman, trust me it happened to me (long time ago )....
    Not all the men are the same (I still want to believe that ) we can't generalize ....

Thanks

Ohhh LOL... the ones I know, they all change back to their old selves, or they continue to do whatever they did before but in secrecy...

But, I will take your word for it.
    Ei sanota elämälle ei!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast