Laguna Beach music help please

Thread: Laguna Beach music help please

Tags: None
  1. Hecate said:

Default Cabo Cabo Cabo Song

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SONG THAT IS PLAYING IN THE CLUB IN THE EPISODE "Cabo,Cabo,Cabo"?????!!!!

SUM1's GOTTA KNOW!!!!!
  2. kerriberri93 said:

Quote Originally Posted by xo_mandamae View Post
    Hey does anyone know which song is playing in the episode "I hate valentines day"...season 2..when Stephen picks up kristin from her house to go on a date...and it's playing all the way through when they're driving in the car...it'd be much appreciated..thank you!!

that song was
    Joseph Arthur - In The Sun
  3. Meghan012 said:

Red face laguna musica

hey i was wondering if anyone knew the song from season one when trey and steven are skim boarding

its an upbeat rock song and the lyrics go

it started as a joke,
    now i cant stop myself,
    i cant stop myself,
    falling for you.

it would be much appreciated if someone knew
    thnx.
  4. Meghan012 said:

from ^^^^
    its right before trey is going to leave
    they're talking stephen and kristin, sanfran state, and longboarding
    then trey says he thinks he's going to jump in

and the music starts..
    HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!
  5. love xo bella said:

Quote Originally Posted by musicroxs147 View Post
    is it soul kid .1 "california bouncin"? i think its that one.
    more bounce in california by soulkid #1
  6. findmethesong said:

anyone know the song that plays just before the benefit when treys carrying the hats

"can you hear me calling.
    will you catch me if im falling"
  7. debbie said:

I NEED TO KNOW THE SONG FROM THE EPISODE "BOYFRIENDS ARE LIKE PURSES", 2ND SERIES OF LAGUNA BEACH

its the first song played at the very start of the episode when stephan and dieter are walking down to the beach to watch him surf on his flat board!!!

its rock, has heavy drumming and guitar ..... i dunno if these are the right words but its sorta like "there goes my story.....you never stood by me.."
    ??? HELP

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by debbie View Post
    Also the song from "I hate Valentines day" episode, series 2

when stephan shows up at LCs house to surprise her with chocolates

The words are: another day away or choose to take it all the way, one more step im closer to everything i loved for
    it's Sittser - Everyman
    sample here: http://amiestreet.com/listRecs.php?songId=109185 (click on song name, then you hear the song)
  9. dannyg said:

does anyone know the song from LAGUNA BEACH SEASON 3 EPISODE 13, when rocky is walking to alex after he called her to "talk" i think it goes something like "if i could choose, a different me, call it what you will, gunna get me up under the table" or something like that PLEASE ivee been searching forever!!!..thnkss
  10. craigules said:

Default need help real bad

in season three episode oldold friends new cruches. as the show goes to an ad break wat is the song when chase and kelan r at dinner with lexie and tara...sounds like bowling for soup and i really wanna know what it is.

been looking forever and cant find it thanks