Regina lyrics into English

Thread: Regina lyrics into English

Tags: None
  1. lja055 said:

During the whole ESC-circus I just fell in love with Regina and their music. I've downloaded their last two albums, and I can't stop listening to them... I want to thank everyone here who have been so kind to translate their lyrics to us no-serbian-speakers. Now that I can "understand" the lyrics, the songs are even better....

I was wondering if there are some kind souls who would like to translate "Bijele Zore" and/or "Sve sto imam"??? In advance; Thanks!

Spring said:

Hey lja055
    Seems that you are absolutely not the only one with the opinion about Eurovision / Regina which is why I have a big plan to translate all Regina lyrics so - please visit this page from time to time: Regina Diskografija

I will translate Bijele zore and Sve sto imam now...

PS
    Well, maybe not right now.. because I have to write down the lyrics first

3. lja055 said:

Thank you so much for your link Spring!!!

You're doing a great job! Just let me know if you ever need a norwegian-english translation, lol

Spring said:

It's my pleasure lja055! And - thanks - I will Goshhh I loved Alexander Rybak! Congrats! It was a totally deserved first place!

I will be away for a while so wont be adding new ones but I'll get back on the job very soon

Måneblomst said:

yay! thanks a lot to all of you for the translations

i just have a question, is it "Zvacu Te Pile Moje", "Zvaću Te Pile Moje" or "Zvaču Te Pile Moje"??
    Twój świat kręci się wokół mnie
    En pige danser i flammernes skær
    Måneblomst hun danser som den varme vind og ulvene hyler i nat ★

miki444 said:

this one: "Zvaću Te Pile Moje"

Spring said:

Quote Originally Posted by Måneblomst View Post
    another request (I'm obsessed with their new album, so I guess I'll be requesting lots of translations )

Vrijeme Je
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4DuHp1eyUQ

I found these lyrics, but the special characters weren't written

Ovog mi krsta, zbog najboljeg druga,
    ________ tri put do jutra njega i mene i sutra budi moj svetac u telu zene.
    I think the missing part goes like this:

Ovog mi krsta, zbog najboljeg druga,
    sa svoga krsta Isus se ruga
    Odreci se
    triput do jutra, njega i mene,
    i sutra, budi moj svetac u tijelu žene.

Although I am not sure what he means by "zbog najboljeg druga"

ceo tekst: Regina – Vrijeme je ~ It's Time

Paulien said:

I`m looking for 2 songs from REgina to download: Bjezi Dok Sam Mlad and Spavaj. If someone have a link to download these 2 songs you really help me!
    Nije ljubav sve sto vidis.. zato pazi kome zavidis!

Paulien said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paulien View Post
    I`m looking for 2 songs from REgina to download: Bjezi Dok Sam Mlad and Spavaj. If someone have a link to download these 2 songs you really help me!
    I`ve got a link to download Thanks lja055 !
    Nije ljubav sve sto vidis.. zato pazi kome zavidis!

10. joha_nna said:

I haven't been able to find the new album Vrijeme je yet so could you guys help me. I would ideally like to buy it rather than just download it but since iTunes hasn't added it yet... The fact that I'm in Finland poses some obsticles as far as buying a copy of the CD so it would have to be something I could download. But like I said, I don't mind paying for it

Spring said:

joha_nna, I will PM you a download link for the full album Vrijeme je

12. lja055 said:

While we're in the asking-for-downloading-corner, I wonder if anyone have a link for downloading the 2006 versions of "Kad zatvorim oči" and "Kad poželiš"?

Spring said:

hm... I have a download link to an album "Sve mogu ja" with ten songs (including Kad zatvorim oci and Kad pozelis) and it should be from 2006. although it's written 2007 in the titles of the songs
    I will PM you the link anyway...

14. joha_nna said:

I was wondering, are all of Regina's songs in Bosnian?

Spring said:

If you mean - are some of them in Croatian or Serbian, that's a very tricky question because, sometimes, the only way I see a difference between Croatian and Bosnian lyrics is by origin of the artists.. i.e. Regina is from Bosnia - we stick to the idea that the language is Bosnian
    Other than that, they recorded their Eurovision song in Russian and English as well

16. joha_nna said:

Yeah, that's what I meant I'm a bit of language fan and I've been looking into what the differences between Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian are. So it got me wondering if Regina's songs are all strictly in Bosnian (if I've understood correctly, some of them/all of them have spent time in Serbia).

17. lja055 said:

It seems to me that the voice in the background in the song "Snijeg" is singing in english, is that the case or are my ears just messing with me? ;D

Btw. anyone who cares to translate "snijeg" and "pazi gdje spavas"?

Spring said:

19. lja055 said:

You're the BEST Spring!!!! Thank you!!!

Spring said:

My pleasure!