russian off-topic conversations

Thread: russian off-topic conversations

Tags: None

Κακομαθημένη said:

Новеньких принимаете в свои ряды?
    Μερικές φορές αυτό που θες είναι εύκολο, αλλά νομίζω ότι πάντα θέλουμε το δυσκολότερο, πάντα θέλουμε αυτό που δεν έχουμε...Δε θέλουμε αυτό που μας προσφέρουν...!

2. boubou said:

Πώς να πω τώρα εγώ "γεια σου κακομαθημένη"; :Ρ
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    A. Einstein

fanatka said:

Привет,можно к вам присоединиться? Приятно,что кто-то изучает мой родной язык,я и сама им занялась углубленно.Очень интересно.

Teshka said:

Привет всем.........Я русская девушка, но я уехал из России в возрасте 3 лет, и я не говорю на русском .... Я использую словарь и перевод программы :-/

Is that correct??? lol

I was born in Russia (near the city of Belgorod) but was brought to the USA at age 3, and so I am 99.9% American, I do not know the Russian language at all, because i have never seriously studied Russian beyond learning Cyrillic alphabet. But i think that it's time.....

So if I wrote something wrong in Russian, PLEASE correct me and i will try my very best to learn and remember
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

fanatka said:

Hello,I'm Russian and can say your Russian is quite good,but there are some things:
    1.In Russian language there are flections which show Gender(in Russian they are 3-feminine gender,masculine gender and neuter).Feminine gender has flection "-а",so you must say "Я уехалА",not "Я уехал",cause the last phrase means you are a man))
    2.You can say "...я не говорю на русском",but here you need to add in the end "...я не говорю на русском ЯЗЫКЕ"("I can't speak Russian LANGUAGE")(when we speak in English we do not add the word LANGUAGE,but in Russian it is necessary ).You also can say "Я говорю по-русски).
    If you have any questions you can ask me and I'll help you if it is possible)))

Teshka said:

Hello and thank you!! So much helpful information in one post!

Gender, also on the verb "уехала"....well now i see one more aspect that i need to study, because i didn't have a clue about that.

I had a feeling that I should specifically say "Russian LANGUAGE" in the first case but i also understand why it's not necessary with "Я говорю по-русски"..

Отлично!!! once again Thank You so much!!
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

fanatka said:

You are welcome! Yeah,Russian language is quite difficult to learn(as any other one when it is foreign language for you),even Russian sometimes don't know how to say something right))But if you study it repeatedly you may learn it well.
    Good luck,удачи!))