A little Bulgarian phrasebook

Thread: A little Bulgarian phrasebook

Tags: None

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    No, it's not standart. It simplified, to suite the needs of the lazy people who cannot learn their grammar. And I'm shocked that somebody would teach that to a foreigner.
    im not foreign im 100% bulgarian hahahha in my dreams (inlove)
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

crazytofik said:

Yup. That's how we poles are taught bulgarian in warsaw But I like my teachers, they're bulgarians and they're really good, we learned a lot
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

tedinkyyy said:

@ Toni : that are the brand new rules of the new "Речник на българския правопис" ... I studied all that rules about the numbers from it for my "matura"

p.p I think the dictionary was written in 2005/2006.. but I'm not sure..
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    Yup. That's how we poles are taught bulgarian in warsaw But I like my teachers, they're bulgarians and they're really good, we learned a lot
    its not fair we arent taught beautiful languages like bulgarian only french arrrghghhhh je desteste le francais je prefre le bulgare francais c'est extrement ennyeux!!!!
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

lopatka said:

Yeah, I know that, you once told me :P I'm just expressing my horror at finding that the BAN people would do that and I insist it's totally wrong and that they should be fired!

La langue Francaise et belle et melodieuse! :P And they've got L'Academie Francaise to take care of it and preserve it :P haha
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

fired and then sent to france lol see how they like speaking french grrrrrr lol

crazytofik said:

yea those BAN people are crazy ... I remember that not that long ago some guy from BAN said that they (people in BAN) are talking with IZVYNZEMNI ahahaha they must smoke a lot of pot there xD

PS: and that guy's name was Lyczezar ... I coudnt trust anyone with name Lyczezar hahaha
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.
  8. Nere said:

No, it's not standart. It simplified, to suite the needs of the lazy people who cannot learn their grammar and proper writing. And I'm shocked that somebody would teach that to a foreigner.
    it's pretty standard to teach slang and short forms of words in most languages i think, you really need them for day to day conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    it's pretty standard to teach slang and short forms of words in most languages i think, you really need them for day to day conversation.
    yer theres alot in english e.g. init --> isn't it .... ain't --> isn't it

lopatka said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    yer theres alot in english e.g. init --> isn't it .... ain't --> isn't it
    Yep, but when I write essays in English, I lose points for using the short forms :P Sooo, one should know how to write properly, especially in one's native language :}

Yep, but when I write essays in English, I lose points for using the short forms :P Sooo, one should know how to write properly, especially in one's native language :}
    yes why ofcourse one should. It is most improper to not use the Queen's English once living in her magisty's country. One should have the up-most respect for one's native language.

lopatka said:

Thou shalt obey thy Queen! ... and reject any language reformation! O, shame for them who do not want to listen!

Thou shalt obey thy Queen! ... and reject any language reformation! O, shame for them who do not want to listen!
    off with your head it shall be; as the Queen shall not be amused

lopatka said:

My most dear head!?! One bloody sense of humor you have got, young lass

My most dear head!?! One bloody sense of humor you have got, young lass
    why yes your most dear head with a swing and a swish it shall be gone and placed upon the gallows and placed up upon the tower brigde.

lopatka said:

And then the mighty God of all languages will bring justice to you all, mortal wretches, who dare question his divine rules and calumny his messangers who He has sent upon this Earth to enlighten your miserable souls!

And then the mighty God of all languages will bring justice to you all, mortal wretches, who dare question his divine rules and calumny his messangers who He has sent upon this Earth to enlighten your miserable souls!
    oh my poor dear one is most amused

NyLoN_BoY said:

No, it's not standart. It simplified, to suite the needs of the lazy people who cannot learn their grammar and proper writing. And I'm shocked that somebody would teach that to a foreigner.
    Oh come on... In the dictionary both are correct (dual forms) and we use more dvayset...
    so what`s the point?
    I don`t see why shouldn`t we teach the simple and more used form to the people who learn the not so simple bulgarian...

Because is lazy?

You say that "dvayset" is lazy talking... I say "dvadeset" it`s russofilic and snobby and I presonally don`t use it.
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

[QUOTE=NyLoN_BoY;691634]Oh come on... In the dictionary both are correct (dual forms) and we use more dvayset...
    so what`s the point?
    I don`t see why shouldn`t we teach the simple and more used form to the people who learn the not so simple bulgarian...

Because is lazy?

You say that "dvayset" is lazy talking... I say "dvadeset" it`s russofilic and snobby and I presonally don`t

well maybe you should make a new 1 to please all of you i vote for dsetya
  20. Nere said:

true, true, but if you don't understand the less... formal aspects of a language, you can't use it properly, no matter whether it's your native tongue, or one you're trying to learn.