ahh!! helpp!!

Thread: ahh!! helpp!!

Tags: None
  1. jayjay348 said:

Angry ahh!! helpp!!

i was in hollister the other day, when a song came on , i could really catch the lyrics, all i got was "wah ohh... ah wah oh....
    and then it was like "cant break me"
    any ideas?!?!?!?!?

Hco471Model said:

What style was it? Was it a female singer? Rock song? Fast paced song? Slow song?

Can you remember anything in terms of how it sounded?
  3. jayjay348 said:

it was a guy singing in with a light voice kinda like a coldplay although i deff. knowit wasnt them and it was some what fast paced. but when he said the second "woah oh" it wasnt quieter and a different term than the first one he said. and then he statded saying you cant break me..

Hco471Model said:

Try: Jer Coons - "Legs"

then

Days Difference - "Radio Song" ?
  5. jayjay348 said:

well its neither of those but i did hear the jer coons one which i like.
    but not the one i was looking for..

Hco471Model said:

Griffin House - "One at a Time"
  7. jayjay348 said:

nope haha not it trust me its agrivating me just as it is for you. ive been up till like 1 in the a.m. tryin to find it/:

Hco471Model said:

It's just so annoying because I know what you are talking about and I can't pinpoint the song it describes, despite the fact that I sing all of these at least 4 times a day. Lol. I'll keep looking.
  9. jayjay348 said:

haha kay thankss

Hco471Model said:

I just posted the official listing along with almost all of the youtube vids for each song. There were like two that I couldn't find.

At this point, it might just be best to take a click down the whole list and see if any of them sound familiar.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/612905-post59.html
  11. jayjay348 said:

ahh! still cant find it!
  12. HCo212Model said:

Its called

All or Nothing by Derby!

I used you guys post to find the songs in our playlist.... I didn't want to create a profile but I know how aggravating it is to want to know a song...
  13. jayjay348 said:

yes! thanks!!

Hco471Model said:

Quote Originally Posted by HCo212Model View Post
    Its called

All or Nothing by Derby!

I used you guys post to find the songs in our playlist.... I didn't want to create a profile but I know how aggravating it is to want to know a song...
    Hey, thanks a lot man. I mistakenly left that song out of the listing, haha. I've added it now.

Hope you stay with us here. =)