freestyle out to illest1227 about his war rap

Thread: freestyle out to illest1227 about his war rap

Tags: None
  1. sdbbMIXTAPE-KING said:

Default freestyle out to illest1227 about his war rap

18 at war yeah ive been to war//been to iraq 4 times thats right i keep the damm score//like the ni99a illest1227 said on here im the dude that adores war//U.S.A all day//so if osmama bin laden ever see me he better be on his knees prayin//if he aint prayin to god my bullets gone be sprayin//and a diss to illest1227 sayin we be nosey in other countries buisness//he just haten on U.S cuz he here and cant get jiggy with it hahahaha//and yessir we trien to help other countries be free//not be a listen to me as im the leader or die kind of nation//you aint never been to IRAQ or AFGHANASTAN so lil boy shut the fuk up//kids over there gettin stoned to death with muthafukn rocks//you just asumin sht that people tellin you that aint never been over there//sayin sht from over seas?? you and dem just needa be quiet//talk **** over the nets gone cuase a riot//get your **** strait before you diss the land of the free and the home of the brave//concious fukn with me because i just made iraqians put there friends in graves//my squad got a moto //we come in together and we come out as bro's//i got a wife and kids//so if a towellhead is holdin a gun we gotta handel sum bizz//not to brag but yeah i killed a couple men//but i still go to the base erynight and pray amen//best believe ima do erything possible to go home and see my damm fam//and yessir ill kill a stranger with a gun just to hear my fans once again chantin//white boy jarhead rapper//gotta m16 and a 9mm on my side and all thats comin from me is laughter//i no this rap aint really a diss and aint hadlen ****//but im just bored and want sum1 to rap battle with//but next time you try and diss the US//just remember the whiteboy jarhead rapper sayin godbless
    Last edited by sdbbMIXTAPE-KING; 06-18-2009 at 03:26 PM.