Back up yall//im dropping lyrical bombs//you tryna duck my mortars??//
homie i aint gone lie but listnin to ur rhymes is torture//you so wack autta cut you up into f*cking quarters//ill take out your organs and seperate em into 6 portions//torchem// twist ya limbs and be havin you performing distortion//
you dont rep with pride cuz youd rather ***** and moan//my swagger is known//you wont call me out cuase you no illl slash open your f*cking voice box before you gather the tone//those overblown vocals are weird to me//thats why you rusten away into total obscurity//havent beheld so many MCs// disgusted since the chokehold on social security//***** you deliriously seeking extinction and **** the cheap thrill cuz i kill so brutal//i spit so much heat you can check the melting polar caps for a seal of approval//
your ****ing hopeless in fights//you gets disfigured and im the dopest in sight//
ill leave your face like the senate floors//knock you the ****down when i roar//
ill f*cking uppercut you, and when you re-enter the earth's atmosphere//
youll explode like the colombia when you obliterate the northern hemisphere//
then after that cameo ill reappear//hit you with my luger you loser//
abbuse ya and bruise ya// I stepped to the mic,,turned on my lyrics then shot ya//im an enigma with my lyrics and undoubtably running this show//
i flow with the assassins and i chill with nato//so **** up and ill leave you forced into the role of a couch potato