German Misc. Translations

Thread: German Misc. Translations

Tags: None

Måneblomst said:

Could anyone translate the following for me?:

"Just writing to say hi" and "I'm the girl who's doing the exchange next summer"

Thanks in advance
    Twój świat kręci się wokół mnie
    En pige danser i flammernes skær
    Måneblomst hun danser som den varme vind og ulvene hyler i nat ★

Steena said:

Quote Originally Posted by Måneblomst View Post
    Could anyone translate the following for me?:

"Just writing to say hi" and "I'm the girl who's doing the exchange next summer"

Thanks in advance

Ich wollte nur mal Hallo sagen.

Ich bin das Mädchen, das zum Austausch im nächsten Sommer kommt.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

Måneblomst said:

that was fast

thanks a lot Vielen Dank!
    Twój świat kręci się wokół mnie
    En pige danser i flammernes skær
    Måneblomst hun danser som den varme vind og ulvene hyler i nat ★

Kaulitz_girl_483 said:

i found this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qSNzTkDwKg
    i dont wanna the full translation
    i just wanna know if this guy is talking **** about Killerpilze
    i mean he's talking about the new album....but he says good things about it ¿? what things! xD

Steena said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaulitz_girl_483 View Post
    i found this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qSNzTkDwKg
    i dont wanna the full translation
    i just wanna know if this guy is talking **** about Killerpilze
    i mean he's talking about the new album....but he says good things about it ¿? what things! xD

He says that the songs are good, but all sound quite similar. But he sees that they have a certain message to convey. And a deveolpment can be seen when it comes to Killerpilze . It's a serious review, based on good arguments.
    The guy also asks for the viewers opinion in the comment section.

Was ne Laaaaaberbacke ....

Kaulitz_girl_483 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post
    He says that the songs are good, but all sound quite similar. But he sees that they have a certain message to convey. And a deveolpment can be seen when it comes to Killerpilze . It's a serious review, based on good arguments.
    The guy also asks for the viewers opinion in the comment section.

Was ne Laaaaaberbacke ....
    oh i see...
    good to know
    i thought he was insulting Killerpilze or something like that xD

7. Sangrelips79 said:

Wink _Tattoo Translation_

Hello Forum Members!

I normally don't frequent the German Section of the forum but I do have a request! I have a friend who is of German ancestry who wishes to get a tattoo in German. Anywho, what she wants tatted would be this.

"For those I love, I will sacrifice."

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!

Take Care!
    Me!!

Steena said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sangrelips79 View Post
    Hello Forum Members!

I normally don't frequent the German Section of the forum but I do have a request! I have a friend who is of German ancestry who wishes to get a tattoo in German. Anywho, what she wants tatted would be this.

"For those I love, I will sacrifice."

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!

Take Care!
    Me!!
    "Für die, die ich liebe, werde ich mich aufopfern" is one way to translate this

9. Sangrelips79 said:

Red face *Thanks*

Dear Ms/Steena:

Thanks a bunch!

And sorry for a double thread since I didn't know how to delete my old one after I though I posted in the wrong section. So you were able to translate and this I am grateful for. But you indicated that this was one way of a translation, would this be the most commonly used translation?

Take Care!
    Me!!

Steena said:

Yes

Kaulitz_girl_483 said:

okay i have to ask this
    the letter "e" lets say in "regen" for example
    it sound like "ri-gen" i mean why the first e...sound like "i" and the second one like "e"
    i saw that in "angela" too, it sounds like "an.gui.la"
    reden...sound like "ri-dden"
    the fisrt vocal always have to sound like that ¿?

Kaulitz_girl_483 said:

upsss i post my question in "tranlations" xD
    tut mia leid =)

TheNuttyOne said:

maybe it was some type of dialect? both e's sound the same:

reden - ray-den Dictionary Link (click on the green thing for sound)
    regen - ray-gen Dictionary Link (click on the green thing for sound)

anasrba said:

if somebody could help me with this translation?

Den modernen Tourismus begründet eine Zufallsentdeckung und der Weitblick eines Mannes: 1948 wurde bei Hafenarbeiten die Damlataş-Höhle entdeckt. Die ersten Untersuchungen leitete ein Bürger Alanyas, Galip Dere. Er hatte aus Deutschland von der heilenden Wirkung der Höhlenluft gehört und ließ in entsprechenden Untersuchungen die heilende Wirkung auf das Atmungssystem bestätigen. Er erhielt die Erlaubnis, den Eingangsbereich zu vergrößern und sandte anschließend Fotos an Zeitungen in der ganzen Türkei. Damit ist Galip Dere der eigentliche Begründer der touristischen Tradition in Alanya.

Thank you in advance!!!!

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by anasrba View Post

Den modernen Tourismus begründet eine Zufallsentdeckung und der Weitblick eines Mannes: 1948 wurde bei Hafenarbeiten die Damlataş-Höhle entdeckt. Die ersten Untersuchungen leitete ein Bürger Alanyas, Galip Dere. Er hatte aus Deutschland von der heilenden Wirkung der Höhlenluft gehört und ließ in entsprechenden Untersuchungen die heilende Wirkung auf das Atmungssystem bestätigen. Er erhielt die Erlaubnis, den Eingangsbereich zu vergrößern und sandte anschließend Fotos an Zeitungen in der ganzen Türkei. Damit ist Galip Dere der eigentliche Begründer der touristischen Tradition in Alanya.

Thank you in advance!!!!
    The modern tourism* was founded through a casual discovery and the long term vision of a man: in 1948 the Damlatas Cave was discovered during some works at the port. The first investigations were led by a citizen of Alanya, Galip Dere. He had heard in Germany about the healing effects of the cave air, and commissioned some studies to confirm this curative effect on the respiratory system. He was granted a permit to widen the entrance, and after that he sent photos to newspapers in Turkey. Thanks to this, Galip Dere became the real founder of the tourist industry in Alanya.

*meaning 'tourist industry'
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

anasrba said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    The modern tourism* was founded through a casual discovery and the long term vision of a man: in 1948 the Damlatas Cave was discovered during some works at the port. The first investigations were led by a citizen of Alanya, Galip Dere. He had heard in Germany about the healing effects of the cave air, and commissioned some studies to confirm this curative effect on the respiratory system. He was granted a permit to widen the entrance, and after that he sent photos to newspapers in Turkey. Thanks to this, Galip Dere became the real founder of the tourist industry in Alanya.

*meaning 'tourist industry'
    THIS IS AMAZING!!! So fast!! ) Thank you so so so much!!
    Regards from Belgrade!!

citlalli said:

I just happened to be around

You're welcome greetings from Germany!!
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Lina-xox said:

Quote Originally Posted by anasrba View Post

Thank you in advance!!!!
    Ok here you go, I'll try

The modern Tourism is justified by chance discovery and the vision of a Man: 1948, the Damlataş-cave was detected by dock workers. The first analysis where lead by a citzen of Alanya, Galip Dere. He heared, while he was in germany, about the healing powers of the Cave-air and after a few researches he confirmed them (the healing powers of the Cave). He got the allowance to enlarge the entrance area and then he sent pictures of the cave to Newspapers all over Turkey. Therewith, Galip Dere is the actual founder of the touristy tradition in Alanya.

hope that helped

Lina-xox said:

Oh too late haha didn't press the refresh button sorry!
    your translation is better anyways

citlalli said:

Hey Lina it's ok! it happens sometimes btw, nice to meet you!