please please help me friends :(

Thread: please please help me friends :(

Tags: None
  1. aromafresco said:

Default please please help me friends :(

i must understand what it means. thank you for your helps. have a nice weekend

Çocukluk aşkımdı. 7 yaşındaydım, o zamanın ünlü çocuğuyla Pepsi'nin bir reklam filminde oynamıştı. Televizyonu normal normal izlerken o şapkasıyla çıktığı an donmuş kalmştım. Ona o an aşık olmuştum çocukça. Her yerde albümünü aramıştım. O zamanlar yabancı kaset bulmak ne mümkün. Gülhane'ye gittik bi akşam ve orada gördüm. Anneme isteklerim konusunda asla dayatmacı olmayan ben orada yerlere bile attım kendimi "Michael'ın kasedini istiyorum" diye. 7 yaşında onun ilk kasedini aldım, zaten aldığım ilk kaset onun kasetiydi. Sabah 6'da kalkıp dinliyordum akşama kadar. Arkadaşlarla onun dansını taklit etmeye çalışıyorduk. Klibi çıktığı zaman ekrana yapışıyordum. Bi kere videoda filmini izlemiştim ölecektim mutluluktan. Zaman geldi geçti ama ona olan sevgim bitmedi. Her ne kadar düşüş yaşasa da son yıllarda o pop dünyasının bir numaralı kişisiydi. Yıllarca dansları taklit edildi. Bugün bile hala taklit ediliyor. Onun gibisi bir daha gelmez. ara ara Youtube'ta izlerdim kliplerini. Daha geçenlerde Naomi ile oynadığı klibini izledim. Hele Liberian Girl şarkısını kaç defa dinlemiştim son zamanlarda. Üzüldüm çok hem de.

Reklamda buydu. Kötü oldum ya

2. mixvillain said:

he was my puppy love- i was 7 years old- he d rolled on pepsi commercial being the amous child in those days- as i -normalcy-was wacthing tv when he appeared on tv with his hat on top of his head i d just stand still- right then i fell inlove with him childishly- id looked for his album everywhere-.back then it was so hard to find foreign cassette- we went to Gulhane one night and i saw the album- .-me who s never demanded on my wish to my mom right there i even put myself on the ground for michael cassette- i owned his very album when i was seven- thus it was the very 1st cassette i owned was his- i was waking up at 6am and listening to his songs nonstop-. with my friends we were trying to dance like him- .- when his video comes on air i was staring at tv- .-one time i wacthed his movie on tv i thought i was gonna die from happiness- .- time passed by but my love never ended- eventhough he was going thru ups and downs he was the number one pop icon- for years ppl tried to dance like him.-even these days they still do-no1 like him will be born again- -time to time i watched his videos on youtube-.-recently ive watched the video he made with Naomi-.-Also i listened to the song called Hele Liberian so many times- i felt sad so sad

Reklamda buydu. Kötü oldum!!!!
    tht was the commercial , i felt bad

enjoy