r.i.p family(sad stuff)(review this)

Thread: r.i.p family(sad stuff)(review this)

Tags: None
  1. sdbbMIXTAPE-KING said:

Default r.i.p family(sad stuff)(review this)

intro
    r.i.p fam
    youll always be in my heart
    constantly thinkin of all you
    cant wait till end of time so i getta see you all again
    but.....

v1
    its like i wake up to see my family drop over//its gettin harder and harder to let them pass away as i get more older//i dnt understand why ery1 has to die//they just up and go away leavin me sayin goodbye//i miss you shadow even tho i didnt really no you//r.i.p uncle eric i always loved you//tears on face thinkin about the past//prayin to god he'd bring you all back//i no thats impossible but i dnt wanna let the fact be that you gone//whyd you all have to leave me here alone//always gunna remember yall you my fam//dnt cellebrate my bday or christmas cuz im to busy reminiscin//earth aint the place to be//cant wait till i die so i have my fam wit me//only got my bro,my mom and a few cousins left//trien make the moments i spend with them the best//i love you and will be thinkin of you all while you rest//gma gots cancer bout to fade away//i cant take it nomore im about to just dig my grave//

chorus:
    you left to soon//sheddin tears thinkin of you//its not fair and its not right you gone//now ima reminisce with you in my song//its always like im loosin some one//you in my heart and youll always be loved

v2.
    where can i even start//all you you fuhkas passin away breakin my heart//its like the right wen i get close to sumin in my fam//god has to go and take dem// cant go on much longer just to see ery1 fade away//even tho they goin to a better place//uncle eric hadda kill his self because of stress//but im still not waken him up and lettin him rest//my cousin kelly and her friend went up in the backyard and saw a rope around his neck and him just layin//her friend thought it was a halloween joke and he was just playin//they both ran around front screamin and cryin//thats wen ery1 felt like they was dien//gpa never crys but he had streams comin out his eyes//its like i dnt want it to be true and im livin in lies//im sick of this death **** dnt wanna say nomore goodbyes

chorus:
    you left to soon//sheddin tears thinkin of you//its not fair and its not right you gone//now ima reminisce with you in my song//its always like im loosin some one//you in my heart and youll always be loved

v3
    r.i.p shadow//it was harder the sht to let you go//even tho i didnt no you that well//you was my cousin man and we was both always in jail//few memories we had 2gether where good//we made promises that we quit doin crimes and quit actin hood//you were my main boy wen we were lil kids//wrote this rap just to reminisce//writen my thoughts down trien not to get sad and pisssed//you in my heart homie for ever//watch over me and help me get my life together

chorus:

v4
    gma i love you//i pray for you erynight cuz i dnt want you leavin me to//through ups and downs your always there//it feels like you the only 1 that ever did and still cares//dnt leave me like ery1 else//
    r.i.p i love yall//now that you gone you cant see me ball//i no that you still watchin over my shoulder//trienna help me get my life right while im gettin older//i love yall so much it seems unreal//i cant even explain in words how much about yall i feel//maybe i should just give up on everything//quit trienna survive and quit trienna sing//

Vette said:

Wow! Those are some deep lyrics. I hope none of them are based on fact, but if they are, I think it's good that you're expressing your emotions in song. Keep writing!
    One Life, One Team....L.A. Lakers!!!