Can some1 translate Nancy Ajram's interview? pls?

Thread: Can some1 translate Nancy Ajram's interview? pls?

Tags: None

fidan said:

Default Can some1 translate Nancy Ajram's interview? pls?

I watched this video, and i guess it is after she gave birth to Mila.
    and i would love to know what she says, cuz i heard mila's name when she was talking. and also she said "mama"..im sooo curious to know what she says.
    and i think in the begining of their conversation, the guy says masa el kheir, and she jokes bout it (from what i understood)so cud u pls translate it like i mean word by word?? pls??
    id appreciate that..

the conversation starts at 3:03 till the eng... )) thanks a lot!!!

2. duadazzling said:

Can you post a link to the video?

majdn said:

Your talking about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CAeR81zODA

He said Masa2 El Kheer, she said from Ahmar Bel Khat El 3areed (A Wide Red Line) to here ?!

(he's the host of a TV show that talks about taboo subjects not talked about in the middle east, so shes surprised hes hosting the Miss Lebanon contest).

He then said were you surprised, Nancy said I was surprised because it's the first time I see you smile. He says your beauty makes us cross the wide red line. she jokes and says right .

On your birthday, 16th of May 2009 Mila was born, congratulations. What did Mila give you that stardom haven't ? Mila gave me the feeling of motherhood, she gave me the best word out there, is there a word better than the word "mom".

Tonight is the first appearance for Nancy Ajram after giving birth, what percentage do you give for your presence and for beauty and what percent for the choice of songs ? Her reply was, the choice of songs with the right look should be equal, depends on the event I will sing in. He asked What was used more tonight (about the looks or choice of songs) ? she said see for your self lol. Host said and if Lebanon united together, there will be Nancy Ajram.
    (I guess he means that Nancy represents what Lebanon is)

Nancy today you are opening up the summer here in Lebanon, through the Miss Lebanon beauty pageant. What are your events and concerts for the summer like ? I have concerts, festivals in Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Europe. And I'm preparing for a new music video for Mashi Hadi.

If anything is not clear, please let me know. Enjoy.
    Ya reit albi yekoon 2assi 3shan ye2dar yefoot 7obak, o a3eesh zayak sa3eed nassi o la es2alshi 3ala albak.

fidan said:

awww thanks Majdn.... thanks a lot!!! this is the video i wanted to be translated.. lol
    im sorry, i forgot to post the link, i copied it, but totally forgot to paste it.. lol im so sorry... but thanks a lot majdn for finding it and translating it.. now everything is perfectly clear!!! thanks!!! ))

majdn said:

No problem, glad u liked it

BTW I spoke to her manager, expect a tour for Nancy in America !! Fall of 2009.
    Ya reit albi yekoon 2assi 3shan ye2dar yefoot 7obak, o a3eesh zayak sa3eed nassi o la es2alshi 3ala albak.

fidan said:

hey Majdn, i didnt getthi sentence tho
    He said Masa2 El Kheer, she said from Ahmar Bel Khat El 3areed (A Wide Red Line) to here ?!

is that the name of the guy, or the nme of theprogramm he came from??

fidan said:

OMG, are u serious??? woooow thats great!!!! woooow im soo happy...
    is she gonna come to Los angeles?? do you think??

majdn said:

I am VERY excited about the tour as well, I am sure she will be going to California but I am not sure about Los Angeles...even though that's the city she visited last time. anyways I will send u a pm when I get more information.

Quote Originally Posted by fidan View Post
    hey Majdn, i didnt getthi sentence tho

is that the name of the guy, or the nme of theprogramm he came from??
    That's he program that he came from, his name is Malik Maktabe.

fidan said:

oh okaygret!! thanks a lot!!! ))

Ahmed Magdi said:

Srry guys

nancy speek the Lebanese dialect and i am Egyptian dialect, which differs from the Lebanese

LOUIE said:

Quote Originally Posted by fidan View Post
    OMG, are u serious??? woooow thats great!!!! woooow im soo happy...
    is she gonna come to Los angeles?? do you think??
    NO, I believe its going to be in vegas so if you like her better drag your behind to our city LOL
    ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ? ??? ??????? ???? ?????