don't get me wrong but....

Thread: don't get me wrong but....

Tags: None

larosa said:

Unhappy don't get me wrong but....

greetings to all allthelyrics members ,it's just i was thinking about something lately,actually not thinking but wondering

there are moderators from all over the world

mexican,english,american,turkish,greek ,bulgaria,rumania,india,but am i the only one to notice that there is no arabic native speaker member????

i know Layla is doing a very great job in the arabic section,but doesn't it worth an arabic moderator,people there are doing great job ,like eleef,elraisa,orwa,and i should never forget daydream in particular,she's doing an awsome job there and i guess she deserves it ,i mean as a reward and also to help layla

i'm hoping you'd take my request in consideration ,well i have nothing else to say ,it is just a suggestion

peace
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

Zahra2008 said:

Hello sweetie, I gave your comment to other mods and admins... and to be honest I was thinking the same...
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

larosa said:

thanks habibet albi,not that i'm under estimating anybody,in the total contrary,you've been all a great help but,the arabic section misses an arabic native speaker moderator
    thanks a lot zahra i really appreciate it hun
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Zahra2008 said:

dont worry I dont think that... actually, that was the same reason I became a moderator, I mean on the Spanish Thread the mod was Steena, and she is german, so lets face it... she missed some things coz the language... and like you say Im not estimating her job there.. just wanted to help...

so I think a Arabic native speaker moderator, would be so helpful for the forum and also for Layla..

larosa said:

thanks a lot dear ,it realy means to me that you try to help
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
  6. duadazzling said:

i agree larosa! we need a native arabic speaker modd.

larosa said:

so let's vote!!
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

El raisa said:

Larosa , I do not think that your proposal is an underestimating of Layla efforts at all , she is a great & very helpful moderator , actually What you said was already in my mind , if my vote may count , I will vote for you or Daydream

I wish Administration will consider our request
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

larosa said:

i vote for daydream too
    and thanks for layla,she's been a great help to all in the forum and she'll always be
    actually no body did but zahra so far so let's hope they hear us
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
  10. duadazzling said:

i vote for daydream or larosa tooo!
    layla is doing a wonderful job, though.
    Last edited by duadazzling; 07-05-2009 at 11:17 AM.

larosa said:

guys,don't wanna be a moderator it's a big responsibility ,so let's all vote for daydream
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

citlalli said:

Hahaha, I was going to vote for you but you're right, being a mod involves a lot of work and responsibility... so, since Daydream is the other main candidate, I suggest we ask her whether she'd like it or not.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Zahra2008 said:

we can vote for anyone but that one, must "want" to be a moderator... so lets ask to Daydream...
  14. webmaster said:

I asked Daydream in the pm about moderation.

Larosa, if some day you will change your mind about moderation, just pm administrators.

larosa said:

dear dm,actually i don't think i'll change my mind
    it's true that i'm here everytime,but that's for now,i mean,after september i'll get back to my studies,so it will be hard for me to connect,so that's not good for a moderato who should be around all the time
    so my vote goes to our "daydream "
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Daydream said:

I really appreciate the selection from everyone, but unfortunately I can't accept the responsibility right now. Sorry guys

My choice would have been larosa, but since she has already declined.. how about Oriee? She seems organized.
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

Orwa said:

Well, nice suggestion Larosa, Of course Laylita is great, but she needs someone nativer to help here, i do vote for three, Larosa, Daydream and Oriee, those are the greatest in the arabic section without doubt
    " Those that don't appreciate life..do not deserve life...how much blood are you willing to give to stay alive....live or die...make your choice... " ( Jigsaw)

Zahra2008 said:

on the moderator room I also voted for Larosa, Daydream and Oriee ..

so you girls cant be mods... lets ask to Oriee

larosa said:

ok,i accept to be a moderator,if the others vots of course,i know it's a great responsibility,and it's too bad that daydream couldn't cause she would make a great one
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Zahra2008 said:

yeii yeeii yeiii...