anyone have the July 2009 HCO playlist?

Thread: anyone have the July 2009 HCO playlist?

Tags: None
  1. hales said:

Default anyone have the July 2009 HCO playlist?

Hi all! I was in Hollister the other day and heard some really great music - I don't have any lyrics but I thought it would be okay since they used to have a radio on their website where you could check the songs. The radio is gone though! So now I'm let with no info.

If anyone has the playlist for July I would really appreciate it!
  2. biancawanka said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hales View Post
    Hi all! I was in Hollister the other day and heard some really great music - I don't have any lyrics but I thought it would be okay since they used to have a radio on their website where you could check the songs. The radio is gone though! So now I'm let with no info.

If anyone has the playlist for July I would really appreciate it!
    haha agreed! i work there, and i was singing all the songs all day at work, and i got home and COMPLETELY forgot them! i work tmr though so ill let ya know :P
  3. dgsoccer7 said:

Default i only remember one

Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas

I've only worked once since the new playlist has been out, and thats the only one I can remember- because Rob Thomas is pretty noticeable. Plus its a great song!

and I don't know about everyone else, but i personally Love the new music! I used to like the old music, but I've grown out of the pop-punk music stage in my life, the new stuff is a muchh better fit!
  4. Nesstalgia said:

Damn you beat me to it. I'm taking this month off but I went in today to say hello and that's the song that had been playing. The Rob Thomas song is great though. Superbly great.
  5. igolifornia said:

Back to school 09 playlist.

Creep out of the woodwork - Ed harcourt
    two drops in the ocean - 311
    I'm alright - Kenny
    Take a Chance - the magic numbers
    Back Together - Citizen cope
    Summer Breeze - Jason Mraz
    Enter You Exit Me - The office
    Now or never - Steven Means
    Thinking Over- Will Young
    No one else feels like you - Venice Maki
    Cellphone - No more kings
    Fly away - Under the radar
    Whats so bad about feeling good - Ben lee
    Her Diamonds - Rob thomas

still missing some more.. i didnt had time..
  6. hales said:

thank you! That song by venice maki is the one I was looking for.
  7. taytripper612 said:

i was in hollister today and i heard some song that was like "this song goes out to the girl at the top of the list with her best jeans on" or something and then it was like "when she gets free"... does anyone know what that is?
  8. retro.romantic said:

taytripper612, its Get Free by George Stanford.

haha i was looking for that a few days ago, i just found it today.
  9. taytripper612 said:

haha awesome thanks so much. it was driving me crazy
  10. karlatee said:

nighttiming- coconut records

i think that one and ben lee's song are my favorites of this months playlist.

kinda missing last months a bit...

Hco471Model said:

I LOL'ed when I heard "I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins. Talk about a random song for Hollister.
  12. igolifornia said:

griffing house - the guy that says goodbye to you its out of his mind
  13. lovemonroeville said:

hey im lookng for the song i think it says something like to me your one of a kind in the chorus and its about this guy who wants this girl who is damaged i guess. please help!!!!
  14. nikki93.12 said:

Red face "to me you're one of a kind"

well... i'm not thinking this is right... but i googled "to me you're one of a kind" and got YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - ANGEL IN HEAT

but it's really short and has nothing to do with a damaged girl.
  15. Stereofidelic said:

Lol... i love how this says Back to School 09 Playlist... doesnt everyone get it, they're pretty much changing the playlist every 2 months, meaning this is summer version 2! lol.
  16. Ryan. said:

Hey, I'm looking for a song that starts with the lyrics:
    "I can't keep up with myself anymore".

It's sung by a woman and its not on the above list, so I was wondering if anyone knew what it was called. =]
  17. HCO209 said:

Add "Amazing" by Josh Kelly and "Valentino" by Diane Birch.
  18. themixedtape said:

igolifornia, from that list you posted, Fly Away is actually by Daniel Powter, but thanks for the rest of the list! I only had some, haha.

lovemonroeville, that song you were asking about is called The Guy That Says Goodbye to You Is Out Of His Mind by Griffin House... someone else mentioned it on here, too, but that's the one.

and nikefootballhc, the song that's like "give up, give in, get out" like you said... that one is Now Or Never by Steve Means... it's also above on this thread.

Ryan, I think I might like that song, haha... but I have no idea who the girl is who sings it, and I can't find it anywhere. I'll have to pay attention to the jukebox next time I'm at work...

That Valentino song is kinda weird and annoying, haha... anyone else think so?
  19. ohnoashleysaid said:

The song is "Get Free" by George Stanford. "sing it like this for the chick at the top of the list with the eye and the lips and her best jeans on thinking about the way its gonna be when she gets free"
  20. ohnoashleysaid said:

Keeping Warm by Butterfly Boucher... "I can't up with myself anymore" i love this song!