Miscellaneous ( Albanian ---> English)

Thread: Miscellaneous ( Albanian ---> English)

Tags: None
  1. Balkaneuro said:

no problem, you're welcome

tedinkyyy said:

Elvana Gjata eshte nje nder kengetaret me ta pagura ne Shqiperi.
    Keto kohet e fundit thone se Elvana Gjata ka bere operacion buzet dhe vithet e saj.

Sb tell me what does it mean? Aren't buzet "lips"?
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

3. Korcare19 said:

Elvana Gjata is one of the highest paied singers in Albania.
    As of recent it has been said that Elvana gjata has had plastic surgery on her lips and her hips.

haha funny. but youre right buzet is lips

tedinkyyy said:

Haha yeah it's funny lol
    I think I'm going further... it's just incredible how I remember every word in shqip I meet
    I also learned that "po" is yes and "jo' is no
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

5. Balkaneuro said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    Elvana Gjata eshte nje nder kengetaret me ta pagura ne Shqiperi.
    Keto kohet e fundit thone se Elvana Gjata ka bere operacion buzet dhe vithet e saj.

Sb tell me what does it mean? Aren't buzet "lips"?
    ahah, let's remember to not believe everything we read : )

tedinkyyy said:

I remember only words, not those gossips
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

7. yildiz56 said:

Exclamation Help me please?

Hey,

I have a friend in Albania and i want to wish him something for today, you know the end of the Ramadam.. The party today. I'm not so good in english, so i don't know the english word.. But it's this day, the 20th September;
    I hope someone understands what i mean :-)

I want to wish him: a good day, a lot of luck, a lot of happiness, a lot of peace and beautiful moments with his family on this day!

Can someone translate this please?

And can also someone translate this please to english?

Aspak smun i kuptoj qeto femra,ju vjen ma mir mi thirr zemra,se sa n'emra! qka me bo, me rrena

Thanks in advance !!

8. Balkaneuro said:

Quote Originally Posted by yildiz56 View Post
    Hey,

I have a friend in Albania and i want to wish him something for today, you know the end of the Ramadam.. The party today. I'm not so good in english, so i don't know the english word.. But it's this day, the 20th September;
    I hope someone understands what i mean :-)

I want to wish him: a good day, a lot of luck, a lot of happiness, a lot of peace and beautiful moments with his family on this day!

Can someone translate this please?

And can also someone translate this please to english?

Aspak smun i kuptoj qeto femra,ju vjen ma mir mi thirr zemra,se sa n'emra! qka me bo, me rrena

Thanks in advance !!
    Merhaba yildiz The english word for Bayram is Eid. In Albanian we also say Bayram but we spell it "Bajram"

Bayraminiz Kutlu Olsun - Gezuare Bajrami

Herkese Iyi Bayramlar - Te Gjithve Me Fat Bajramin

Traslation: "Te uroj shum suksese, lumturi dhe paq kete Bajram, si dhe caste me te bukura te shkosh me familjen tuaj ne kete dit. Diten e Mire!"

Translation: "I can't understand these girls, they rather call someone sweetheart, instead of their real name! What can you do, with cheaters.

sizinde bayraminiz kutlu olsun kendine iyi bak

Also who ever else reads this post, Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating : )

tedinkyyy said:

Hey Tung I was missing from here for much time but now I need some help again )))
    1st: how should I say " ... and the rest you just shouldn't know"? I only suppose that "you shouldn't know" is kinda" s`duhet e dish" but I'm 90% convinced that it's wrong
    2nd: what does it mean: "shkruai ship se nuk marr qa vesht"?
    Faleminderit
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

10. Balkaneuro said:

you are right good job : ) it's "nuk duhet ta dini" - makes it plural "nuk duhet ta dish" - singular
    "shkruai ship se nuk marr qa vesht"?
    it must be "shkruaj ne shqip se' nuk te marr vesh" which means "write in albanian 'cause i can't understand you."

tedinkyyy said:

hah, shumė faleminderit
    So if I wanna say "I'm Teodora and the rest you just shouldn't know" it will be like: "Unė jam Teodora, dhe (the rest?) nuk duhet ta dish" ?
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

12. Balkaneuro said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    hah, shumė faleminderit
    So if I wanna say "I'm Teodora and the rest you just shouldn't know" it will be like: "Unė jam Teodora, dhe (the rest?) nuk duhet ta dish" ?
    Hm, well it doesn't sound the same way, as it does in english but here is the translation "Une jam Teodora, tjeter gje zduhet te dish" - I am Theodora you don't need to know anything else or "Une jam Teodora, kaq duhet te dish" - I am Theodora, this is all you have to know." Second one sounds better

tedinkyyy said:

ok flm
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

14. yildiz56 said:

Exclamation Can someone help me please?

Hey, who can translate this into albanian please?

Honey, i really want you to come here in january. I am really looking forward to finally be with you. You have a special effect on me and i like that. I really want to give you a beautiful time when you are here. I love you, and i want to be yours. But i hope that you are serious with me, because i am with you.. Big kiss

Who can help me?

Thank you!!

15. Balkaneuro said:

selam yildiz, umarim iyisin : )

Honey, i really want you to come here in january. I am really looking forward to finally be with you. You have a special effect on me and i like that. I really want to give you a beautiful time when you are here. I love you, and i want to be yours. But i hope that you are serious with me, because i am with you.. Big kiss

Zemėr, kam dėshirė qė tė vish kėtu nė janar. Mezi pres qė tė jemi bashkė, kėshtu qė ke njė efekt tė vėēant mbas meje. Do tė kalojmė shum bukur kur do tė jesh kėtu. Tė dua, tė dashuroj dhe dua tė jem e jotja. Shpresoj se je serioz nė marėdhėnjen tonė, sepse un jam me ty.. Tė puth shum.

16. boubou said:

Default Translation to albanian please

Hello,
    who can help me translate to albanian the sentence below?

ATTENTION!
    Do not clean my desk.
    Do not touch my desk.
    Thank you
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    A. Einstein

haydee said:

Quote Originally Posted by boubou View Post
    Hello,
    who can help me translate to albanian the sentence below?

ATTENTION!
    Do not clean my desk.
    Do not touch my desk.
    Thank you
    here's my try:

Kujdes!
    Mos pastroni tavolinėn time.
    Mos prekni tavolinėn time.
    Faleminderit.

18. Balkaneuro said:

hey everyone, i hope you are all doing well, i know i have been m.i.a. (missing in action) for a while from the thread, been busy with finishing up school. Now however i have some more spare time so i will start posting some new translations, there are many new albanian songs out.. If you have a certain song you want translated just quote me and put the name and artist and i will make sure to include it

cortom said:

Quote Originally Posted by Balkaneuro View Post
    hey everyone, i hope you are all doing well, i know i have been m.i.a. (missing in action) for a while from the thread, been busy with finishing up school. Now however i have some more spare time so i will start posting some new translations, there are many new albanian songs out.. If you have a certain song you want translated just quote me and put the name and artist and i will make sure to include it

Wellcome back! You were sorely missed, I say. And thanks for the time you spend on this forum. I do have a request:

Ledina Celo - Nje ishull qe nu exizton

(I'll put the Albanian lyrics in the main thread)

20. Balkaneuro said:

haha thanks cortom, and no problem if theres any new requests don't hesitate to ask for their translation