I'm looking for Lyricist

Thread: I'm looking for Lyricist

Tags: None
  1. Nivaya said:

Default I'm looking for Lyricist

Hi everyone,
    my name is Arco and I am from Poland. I have found this forum because I am really desperate. I wrote question about lyric's at few forums, but nobody want to help me, i hope you will

I am music writer, my field it electronic music. I have got my own studio, also i have got vocalist - my girfriend sings in choir, also she sings opera songs like Carmen etc. We have tried to connect our talents but always we got the problem with lyric.

My myspace page is www.myspace.com/nivayamusic

I could say that I have releases in the best electronic music label's like Paul Van Dyk's Vandit so I guess if somebody help us, could hear his lyric in the best radio stadion in the world. Also I could guarantee the tittle of the song. If you have any question let me know via e-mail or myspace

All Best
    Nivaya

2. lewishouse said:

Default Reply to Nivaya

Hi Nivaya,

I am working with a top line writer who has worked on a number of tracks with electronic artists and is looking for up and coming producers like yourself to work with. Please reply if you're interested,

Thanks,

Lewis

3. XxXKiraXxX said:

I am young, but I am a song writer. I have gotten a contract from America, though I am declining, because I live in Australia and it coss a lot for someone like me. I was hoping someone would make some music for my songs. But I wasn't sure so here is the links to some of my songs.. www.getyourgrooveon.com/kizza and i have writted about 28.. if you are interested please email me at kizz_1997@hotmail.com with subject line as something like *Interested In Lyrics* THANKS! xxxx
    ..-*Kizza*-..
    My site is:
    www.getyourgrooveon.com/kizza