Song Used on ******* Third Season Snow Tubing

Thread: Song Used on ******* Third Season Snow Tubing

Tags: None
  1. InsipidMuckyWater said:

Default Song Used on ******* Third Season Snow Tubing

As the subject suggests, I am trying to find the name of the song played during the Snow Tubing skit featured in the third season of 'Jack4ss' (but not written that way, obviously). NOTE: Some websites claim this is a song by Judas Priest. I have listened to the song (forget the name off the top of my head) and several others by the band, and I can say for certain that this is not only the incorrect song, but the incorrect band. The band sounds like punk rock or something, and the lyrics are very difficult to discern.

Anyway, if you'd like a sample, go to Jack4ssworld.com. Once there, type in Snow Tubing in the search bar, then click on the second result (which shows a thumbnail of Chris Pontius in a rubber tube). Once the skit starts playing, you should be able to hear the song in a matter of seconds.

If you can help, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! (Btw, I'm new here... I hope posting this new topic was the proper thing to do...)

EDIT: Oops. Okay, sorry, didn't know it would censor that. The censored word is Jack4ss.
    Last edited by InsipidMuckyWater; 08-01-2009 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Correct obscenity

F A B Scott said:

Maybe you could record the music onto your computer and upload to a hosting site - eg: Zippyshare.

Thanks.

3. InsipidMuckyWater said:

Default Song Used on Jack4ss Third Season Snow Tubing

^ Thanks for the reply.

Well, the video has some gnarly protection on it... downloading the audio (or even video for converting to .mp3) does not seem possible with the programs I currently have (if anyone has something which can work around that, let me know). I have a digital voice recorder which I could use to record the music externally, but I'm guessing you wouldn't really want that if you could hear the finished product..

So, instead I figure I'll just post the link to that video I mentioned above. It loads very quickly, and doing so will allow you to hear it in its best quality. Though, you have to ignore the cast laughing and the sounds of snow tubing throughout the clip (btw, it's only a minute and ten seconds long).

Here's the *edited* URL: http://www.jack4ssworld.com/videos/1579080/195736 REMEMBER: the word is NOT really "jack4ss," so you'll have to change that yourself.

4. InsipidMuckyWater said:

Default J A C K A S S song with clip provided

*I understand why you have it, but maybe you guys should get rid of that language censor or at least tone it down...*

Okay, just to give this another shot, I'm providing a place from which you can download an external recording of the song. Sorry, but if you want to hear it with better quality, all you need to do is use the link I gave in the post above and fix the spelling of jack4ss so that the 4 is another A in the url. It's quick and takes you right to where the song will play (just click the video).

Anyway, either download the crappy version or visit the edited url and let me know the name of the song, please. Or maybe just post something so this thread doesn't disappear quite so quickly. lol

http://www.filefront.com/14481071/So...w%20Tubing.wav

5. InsipidMuckyWater said:

Default No help

Just bumping this because I see that not one person has downloaded the external recording I provided. I'm not angry or anything, but I figure that nobody has looked into the matter, so I want to update the thread and see if there might be somebody out there willing to at least try.