I need help to ID this song

Thread: I need help to ID this song

Tags: None
  1. yunghands0me said:

Default I need help to ID this song

this song is stuck in my head and i cant get it out but i do not no the name of it and ive been lookin for it for awhile now...i cant go to sleep with out knowing this song.....it goes"go tell your girls about this night life tell them about your brand new clothes and all the place we go...go tell your girls about this night life tell them about the movie stars".....................ive been looking for this song for a long time can someone help me!!!....idk wen it was made but im guessing it was made a couple years ago to now

2. wahmbulance said:

dunno but ^^

3. yunghands0me said:

whats the arrows for?

4. wahmbulance said:

meant to be up, like so people can see this thread, I don't know the answer but I am also curious to what the name of the song is

5. anotherpicturetoburnn said:

Default Night life artist~ FOUND IT

Quote Originally Posted by yunghands0me View Post
    this song is stuck in my head and i cant get it out but i do not no the name of it and ive been lookin for it for awhile now...i cant go to sleep with out knowing this song.....it goes"go tell your girls about this night life tell them about your brand new clothes and all the place we go...go tell your girls about this night life tell them about the movie stars".....................ive been looking for this song for a long time can someone help me!!!....idk wen it was made but im guessing it was made a couple years ago to now

I've been trying to figure out the same thing for MONTHS!! I finally found it though. Young Dro Enjoy!