One vulgar curseword

Thread: One vulgar curseword

Tags: None

pippirrup said:

Default One vulgar curseword

Privet! Could someone explain to me what (literally) means the expression "v kibinimateri" (sorry, I cant make the russian keyboard work) But please, don't tell me that "it is very vulgar and I should never ever say it" I know it is vulgar, but I have heard some elder peeps coming from the Kresy in Poland use this expression.
    remember 'bout adding to my reputation;>

kolbaskina said:

i can't translate this word for word, but in general it means - f*uck all this s*it) Smth like that. May be a bit more expressive

PS. But anyway don't use it
    Last edited by kolbaskina; 08-10-2009 at 04:13 PM.
    нам ніколи, мабуть, не дійти до межі,
    за якою немає ні смутку, ні страху...

Bizim gibi delilere her gün bayram

TheNuttyOne said:

hmmm never heard that one before tnx pip you're enhanced my russian curseword lexicon

pippirrup said:

Quote Originally Posted by kolbaskina View Post
    i can't translate this word for word, but in general it means - f*uck all this s*it) Smth like that. May be a bit more expressive

PS. But anyway don't use it
    I'm not satisfied with your answer ; p Why you can't translate this word for word? : | I'm really curious what that means exactly! You can send me a private message ; )

Anyways, I wonder if the participants of the recent failed bike expedition in honour of Stepan Bandera rode "Ukraina" bikes... *ponders*
    remember 'bout adding to my reputation;>

NikiLas said:

"v kibinimateri" ... do you mean "k ebeni materi"? Kolbaskina is right, it means exactly that. Literally it means "to the f***ing mother" (as an answer to "where")