Azra !!!!!

Thread: Azra !!!!!

Tags: None

pthalo said:

kita = k***c? ja sam mislila da je dupe :giggle: i guess i was close
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

Spring said:

Yes pthalo! lolll but kita (buket) also means bouquet
    And, that said, I have no idea who ever came to the idea to put that word in the lyrics (and that is the case on many sites) cause, when I think about it, Dzoni says "moja pjesma miruje..."

Hvala zana! Zurke = frizure? goshhh

3. zana said:

yeah, zurke means frizure. it's a slang so you maybe didn't understood it at first because of that.

pthalo said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spring View Post
    And, that said, I have no idea who ever came to the idea to put that word in the lyrics (and that is the case on many sites) cause, when I think about it, Dzoni says "moja pjesma miruje..."

Hvala zana! Zurke = frizure? goshhh
    Da! Baš to je bio problem kad sam pretražila u rečniku. "bouquet". Ali znala sam da momci na gej forumu koji pričaju o svojim kitama ne pričaju o cvetima Razmišljala sam koji deo muškog tela bi to mogao biti i setila sam jedan gej francuski poem u kome je neko imao anus kao buket. haha.

it was probably a teenager that put that word in the lyrics, if it's not what he's actually singing.

is Croatian slang for hairstyle zurke or žurke?
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

5. zana said:

it's zurka or zurke (plural).

žurka means zabava (party).

pthalo said:

thanks!

miki444 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spring View Post
    i heard a couple of live versions were he says 'kita' - also makes more sense to me, he probably just censored it on the album