Dance Song to ID - Magnum PI Sampled - "Ride the Rhythm That's Made For You"?

Thread: Dance Song to ID - Magnum PI Sampled - "Ride the Rhythm That's Made For You"?

Tags: None
  1. madmaxmarchhare said:

Default Dance Song to ID - Magnum PI Sampled - "Ride the Rhythm That's Made For You"?

Can someone tell me what this dance/house song is?

It sounds like it samples the Magnum PI theme song (or covers it) and has lyrics like: "Ride the Rhythm That's Made For You" in it.
    38 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
    Additional Details
    Perhaps it's "Ride ON the Rhythm that's made for you"
  2. madmaxmarchhare said:

Default TTT - Give it one more try

TTT - Give it one more try
  3. madmaxmarchhare said:

TTT - Maybe one more try???
  4. stace said:

I think it is TTT, sounds like it anyway! While looking I found this track and now its driving me nad trying to figure out what it is. Listen to about 1.20 into the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InNOUNP15JM
  5. madmaxmarchhare said:

I'm not sure I understand. I don't hear anything that sounds like the Magnum PI theme song in here at all. Am I missing something?
  6. stace said:

no sorry, that is a diff track that i am trying to find the name for. I found it while looking for the Mag PI tune and now want to know the name.
  7. madmaxmarchhare said:

Hahaha.. ok.. thanks for trying to find the Magnum PI tune. It's out there somewhere--I am sure I heard it.
  8. kimokebab said:

Default Maybe the answer?

I came accross your thread when I was looking for a house/dance sound I too had heard sampling manum pi.

I eventually found it: "Back to Hawaii," by Picco.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drgkX...eature=related

Not sure if it's the same one however, because I don't think they sing ride the rythm.

Hope that helps!
  9. madmaxmarchhare said:

It isn't the song that I'm looking for--but I enjoyed it all the same, and I apprecaite that you would post about what you've found. Thank you.
  10. 513balla said:

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxmarchhare View Post
    Can someone tell me what this dance/house song is?

It sounds like it samples the Magnum PI theme song (or covers it) and has lyrics like: "Ride the Rhythm That's Made For You" in it.
    38 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
    Additional Details
    Perhaps it's "Ride ON the Rhythm that's made for you"
    I think it's by The Magnums.I have not heard it in years,but i think goes something like "ride the rhythm that's made for you move check 1,2 what you wanna do"?
  11. madmaxmarchhare said:

Cool Wow.. Thanks

I apprecaite that someone would respond to this after all this time. It's certainly a great lead, and I apprecaite it. Do you hapen to know where I might be able to find an on-line sample of this? Was it on any albums that you know of?

So, just to be clear, the group/DJ/whomever was called "The Magnums?"
  12. rutger said:

i found a sharpboys mix of magnum pi, pretty good,maybe its that
  13. blubse said:

Hi,

i know this song very well. I listened to it a lot when i was a teenager.
    Okay this post is a bit old but i hope i helped you.

Try searching Celvine Rotane - Theme From Magnum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABxr7bJrbg

Greetz
  14. madmaxmarchhare said:

Default Goodness--that's it!

That's it, goodness gracious! Thank you for being so kind as to take the time to post that here!

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxmarchhare View Post
    That's it, goodness gracious! Thank you for being so kind as to take the time to post that here!
    Glad you found it after all that time.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.