Balcchanalia - Kultur Shock

Thread: Balcchanalia - Kultur Shock

Tags: None

cestmich said:

Default Balcchanalia - Kultur Shock

Zdravo, prvo mne treba jacniti da ne postoji ctihovi "balcchanalia" u bilo komcajtu.
    i takodze, u ovoj pesmi postoje turski reci. ima jedan moch pomogu mne da pronadjem ove reci od kojoj pesama? jer, mislim da je uzrok tih rechi su folkloricheski.
    (sorry for my language, i tried to do my best
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2brFlYCv_I
    il n'y a pas de futur, quoi qu'on en dise "ça vaut mieux que tous les jours passés"

Spring said:

Kultur Shock isn't just the name of our band. It's Balkan punk rock gypsy metal wedding-meets-riot music from Bulgaria, the US, Japan, and Bosnia. Six members, and no two of us really speak the same language.

Bosnian part:

Ja kroz Bosnu ne pjevam, kroz Srbiju ne sviram, kroz Hrvatsku ne igram
    I'm not singing around Bosnia, I'm not playing around Serbia, around Croatia I'm not singing

and, except that - we're going to Macedonian/Bulgarian subforum with this topic

3. ina said:

This is Macedonian song? I heard Turkish, Greek, Serbian and Macedonian language .... you should post it on the Macedonian forum too to collect all parts
    Here is the part I understood:
    Ja kroz Bosnu ne pjevam,
    kroz Srbiju ne sviram,
    kroz Hrvatsku ne igram,

4. ina said:

Preduhitri me Spring

Spring said:

yep, the song is a total mash.. the topic needs to travel around ATL : )

cestmich said:

ok thanks, then i should ask it in english.
    is there anyone can help me to find those lyrics in macedonian.
    and also, there are a few lyrics in turkish language but it looks those lyrics are from a country-music song. so is there anyone knows this song?
    il n'y a pas de futur, quoi qu'on en dise "ça vaut mieux que tous les jours passés"

7. ina said:

Look at the link you left, I saw translation of Turkish and Greek words, in "text comments" below the video. Maybe you can ask them to give you the rest of the words....

lopatka said:

I think that's the Bulgarian part:

"Не знам къде пребивавам, по Европа се е*авам, но където да пътувам за Балкана все тъгувам"
    "Ne znam kade prebivavam, po Evropa se e*avam, no kadeto da patuvam, za Balkana vse taguvam"

which means something like ... : "I don't know where I live, I f*uck up around Europe, but wherever I go, I always miss the Balkans"
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!