Song heard in a HCO store a while back, sounded like ska

Thread: Song heard in a HCO store a while back, sounded like ska

Tags: None
  1. fleeisme said:

Default Song heard in a HCO store a while back, sounded like ska

Probably spring I heard this song which sounded very ska, it was really good and i couldnt pick up any of the lyrics but i believe it was a guy talking about his girl being with some other guy or something along those lines, if anyone could help me find this song that would be awesome, thanks
  2. apapap3 said:

lol...you just described most of their playlists...But try "Jer Coons - Legs"...I think that might be what you're talking about
  3. fleeisme said:

nah sorry that wasnt it, its a very ska sounding song, the other songs in hollister were pretty acoustic and whiney lol, this song didnt sound like RBF but had their elements, like being negative but having super upbeat music

there were horns and everything, im dying to find this song, thanks anyway though
  4. HCO209 said:

umm..."Saltwater" by The Cat Empire..?

Hco471Model said:

That's definitely the song they're looking for because it's the only ska song we've ever played.

Unfortunately, it's the worst song ever composed.
  6. fleeisme said:

false, this song is not it, though it is ska, and hcomodel is right this song isnt great at all lol

the song im talking about defiantly had some guy whos girl ran off with some other guy or something i wish i knew even a shred of the lyrics, thanks for tryin guys

if it helps, it is ska, but there wasnt like an extravagant horn section, it was background noise when ever they came in for sure