2arc - Viitorul

Thread: 2arc - Viitorul

Tags: None

Truckai said:

Default 2arc - Viitorul

Hi there, would somebody so kind to write down and translate Viitorul from 2arc? I've heard he's great in that song as well but unfortunately i cannot understand too much of it. Thanks in advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVYCgdYTELU
    Last edited by Truckai; 09-08-2009 at 12:23 PM.

ioana said:

Unhappy

hello...i've tried to listen to the ;lyrics but it's too trivial for me and the way that they song them it's too hard to understand..they are hungarians and have a bad way of saying romanian words..sorry..

tigress_tim said:

aa Truckai !!! You should have asked this from me
    En segitek
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

tigress_tim said:

Eaz tenyleg furcsa szam..." nezzd ezt nem en forditottam , kaptam valahol, tenlyeg nehez erteni mit mond, de nem az akcent miatt ahogy it az elozo kislany mondta, hanem nem eleg jo a felvetel, es mikor melyedik a hangja akkor nagyon semmit sem lehet hallani..."
    De meg halgatom...s van valami ami itt nem jo, kijavitom neked es elkuldom oke?

Élet a büntetésért és börtönért
    élek mint szent péter
    gyűlölve nézem az oltárt
    sokminden mocskos az életben
    állandóan szájbabasznak
    ezt mind magunkkal visszauk a sirba
    utána égünk a pokolba
    s erről isten semmit sem tud
    szeretlek es tisztellek csak a szüleim utálom
    mit ér az egész élet
    csak annyit hogy legyen egy küldetésem
    hogy legyek pap
    minket lehúz a gravitáció
    megtanultam a leckém
    irányt kell változtatni
    ki adta nekem ezt az injekciót?
    hogy a rehabilitációra menjek
    a faszomnak is oltást adnak
    impotenst csinálnak mindenkiből
    meg kell változzam mert tul sok más emberhez hasonlítok
    sok gyógyszert kell bevenni
    hogy a végén meghalj mint egy hős

Truckai said:

Thanks drága, i love you! Actually, it was weird to me too that it's not understandble 'cause 2arc doesn't speak proper romanian... come on, he's been living for 25 years in Nagyvárad, he had time to practice the pronounciation... Otherwise he's a bit colloquial that's right, but the case is that those unimaginable social problems, anomalies and even disasters cannot be described in "flower language"... However, despite he was raised up in the ghetto ("The true ghettoboy is not american...") he's more intelligent and educated than most of the common people you face day by day ("It's poverty that made me learned/I used newspapers a lot on the toilette"). What i personally love in his style is that he does not hunt rhymes like other "acknowledged" rappers making meaningless songs with that method. Nope, all his songs have such a deeper lesson and besides he has a huge sense of humor from the sarcastic type (sry it cannot be translated: "Volt, hogy sokáig megvetettem az alkoholt.../Úgy értem, nem volt pénzem, megvetettem mással...")! He's great and so you are szívem!

PaulScirylehtlla said:

Quote Originally Posted by Truckai View Post
    come on, he's been living for 25 years in Nagyvárad,
    you wanted to say Oradea, no? ))) please don't live in the past drago neighbor...
    Ex Oriente Lux!

ioana said:

Thumbs down

and the relevance of him being in romania for 25 years is??i was speaking about the way he uses a special accent in the way he speaks romanian language...my aunt is living in istanbul since 1988..but still speaks turkish with a strange accent..so from my point of view it's irelevant the time you spend living in a country ...it's all about the way u speak the language..and i am sorry for trying to help you with the lyrics...i'll never try to help you again..

tigress_tim said:

Truckai ez bizon nagy veszites lesz aztan amit a csajszi itt az elobb mondott

Amugy, nincs mit koszonj! Orulok hogy tudtam segiteni

Truckai said:

No comment...

PaulScirylehtlla said:

Quote Originally Posted by Truckai View Post
    No comment...
    One word: Trianon... ))
    Ex Oriente Lux!

tigress_tim said:

George spit it out what's ur point?

PaulScirylehtlla said:

Quote Originally Posted by tigress_tim View Post
    George spit it out what's ur point?
    Hey tigress_tim, I just wanted to remember to Truckai that the official name is of the town in discution is Oradea , but of course, there are many foreign names for a city, for example Romanians say "Londra" instead of "London", or "Praga" instead of "Praha" and so on... Now is clear?
    Ex Oriente Lux!

tigress_tim said:

Hey George! Long time no see...

Yea i got that But what's with the Trianon?? was this in indirect way of approach?

PaulScirylehtlla said:

Hey George! Long time no see...
    Thanks sweet tigress_tim! I have little time now, not like before... But I think about you guys here on the forum, (especially Arab forum ) you are really cool! Nice to speak to you after such a long time.

Yea i got that But what's with the Trianon?? was this in indirect way of approach?
    Yeah, you're right, is something like that, these stuffs are for people like me who like history and boring things... )))
    Ex Oriente Lux!

tigress_tim said:

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgePaul87 View Post
    Thanks sweet tigress_tim! I have little time now, not like before... But I think about you guys here on the forum, (especially Arab forum ;-) ) you are really cool! Nice to speak to you after such a long time. :-)
    Well I would really like it if you would be part of more thread s around here, I don't spend enough time in the romanian thread, just from time to time i translate ( sometimes i get in trouble ) but u should come to Chit-Chat...or don't tell me u didn't spot my Tigress Photo Contest ? It waits new talents u know ...

Yeah, you're right, is something like that, these stuffs are for people like me who like history and boring things... )))
    That's alright, history can be very fascinating, and u'r a very lucky man if you can memorize all those events and dates..i never could..i loved history...but never could remember the events as they happened, this was really frustrating...oh...and i respect people who are interested in boring things just know

PaulScirylehtlla said:

Well I would really like it if you would be part of more thread s around here, I don't spend enough time in the romanian thread, just from time to time i translate ( sometimes i get in trouble ) but u should come to Chit-Chat...or don't tell me u didn't spot my Tigress Photo Contest ? It waits new talents u know ...
    I'm busted, I read all the pages of your Contest, it's great! But now I work, I continue my studies and lose my time with some crazy friends in Cluj, )) is not like before... Anyway, I will try to be more active.
    Ex Oriente Lux!

tigress_tim said:

Hihihihi... Oki doki ! Will make u stick to u'r promise