Hi guys,

I'm writing from europe and hope someone can help me. I've been searching for sooooooo long now, and just can't find it - crap! I'm looking for the name of two song (including lead singers name and including CD name). The songs are on a Climbing-DVD with is called: Masters of Stone 2 from 1993 - I think. And I also look for a legal way to get the CD / songs. To all those, who own the DVD: The chapters / songs are, where Rick Lovelace climbs ‚Zodic’ in Yosemite and where Mark Wellman climbs ‚Lost Arrow Spire’. It’s the same band.

Couple of days ago, I wrote to Eric Perlman - the producer of the DVD-series and lucky me, he answered (after I find a way to contact him – took me ages):

"... the band is called "The Gathering," featuring climber Mike Paul on bass. They disbanded years ago, and we do not remember the name of the lead singer. If we find out we'll let you know.Thanks for enjoying our videos, and keep on climbing."

Alright, the band name is "The Gathering" (not the dutch band with is on the web, too and which is quite popular). But I just can't find any further information on the web about this former rock band called "The gathering".

However. If my english is not too bad and my ears are clean, the first songs goes like this:

You’re looking for a better way
You make your compromise
Oh, it happens time to time ago

Yes, promises you never keep
You turn, walk away
Oh, that’s a hard life to go

I’ve been tryin’ to find
I’ve been tryin’ to see
All those changes to come

Scowling day and night
Scrying in the wind
All those changes to come