Greetings Mates, üdvözlet Magyarországról! :)

Thread: Greetings Mates, üdvözlet Magyarországról! :)

Tags: None

Truckai said:

Default Greetings Mates, üdvözlet Magyarországról! :)

Hi Everybody,
    I’m not a brand-new member actually but i still haven’t introduced myself, so know i’d like to. My name is Zoltán and i live in Debrecen, Hungary. Well, i’m really delighted to find that forum as i’m a born lyrics-freak and on the other hand i love learning languages as well. Beside English i’ve been learning German for several years, i can make myself understood in Turkish (for that i’m so grateful to a wonderful girl from good Old City, Turkish mates definitely know where she lives… , and i’ve right now started to learn Spanish plus Latin (latter is a must, okay i’m not that snob… . Otherwise i think you cannot really make a language yours without having a fair picture about the culture and people behind it. So make the long story short, i’m glad to be here and i hope we can share values in a cheerful atmosphere.
    Regards,
    Truckai

razvy2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Truckai View Post
    Hi Everybody,
    I’m not a brand-new member actually but i still haven’t introduced myself, so know i’d like to. My name is Zoltán and i live in Debrecen, Hungary. Well, i’m really delighted to find that forum as i’m a born lyrics-freak and on the other hand i love learning languages as well. Beside English i’ve been learning German for several years, i can make myself understood in Turkish (for that i’m so grateful to a wonderful girl from good Old City, Turkish mates definitely know where she lives… , and i’ve right now started to learn Spanish plus Latin (latter is a must, okay i’m not that snob… . Otherwise i think you cannot really make a language yours without having a fair picture about the culture and people behind it. So make the long story short, i’m glad to be here and i hope we can share values in a cheerful atmosphere.
    Regards,
    Truckai
    Welcome abroad, Truckai! I wish I could learn your language too in the future... :P I'm from Transylvania, so I am accustomed with it. So how is the weather in mighty Magyarorszag?
    Last edited by razvy2; 09-10-2009 at 06:18 AM.

Layla said:

Hello, Zoltán! Thank you very much for your nice introduction! I see you are also addicted to learning languages!

We are very glad to have you here! I have seen your list of translated Hungarian songs! Great job!

Truckai said:

Thanks for both of you! Actually, Layla, your nice Portuguese list was my pattern to it and by now they look cool together. And pls give my best regards to your Mom, her translations are just superb...

Layla said:

Oh, you have seen those translations... Ok, i will tell her that! Thank you very much!

Candyhl said:

Hello! I'm Sarah, nice to meet you
    ..Perchč la vita č un brivido che vola via, č tutto un equilibro sopra la follia.

..Ἀλλ᾽ οἶμαι ἔγωγε ἔτι ἥλιον εἶναι ἐπὶ τοῐς ὄρεσιν καὶ οὔπω δεδυκέναι..

7. Alpheratz said:

I come from the starry heavens... in my thoughts... It's nice company here and, at the beginning, your help will be of use to me. I hope that I will be of use to you, too.

ludosti said:

hi!! welcome!!

pthalo said:

üdv Szegedről
    I'm stronger than the tricks played on your heart. We look at them together then we take 'em apart. Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two.

nnloso said:

Hallo Truckai. Willkommen auf dem fourm.
    Now I’m standing close to you
    It’s just something that I do
    When I need love to be enough
    I wish love could be enough
    -DJ Tiesto-

Truckai said:

Thanks everybody, you're really kind!

Dreams~ said:

Szia, Truckai! I've seen you around on the boards.

Hungarian is a language I've always wanted to learn, because my grandmother is Hungarian (I learned random words from her, like mascka, kutya, and some other things I shouldn't repeat in public). But there are so many languages I want to learn that I need to stay focused on one (or maybe two) at a time...

I'm so glad to see people like you on the board, who love languages, cultures, and music. This forum is a wonderful place.

So it is very nice to meet you.
    (Maybe you can translate some Fresh lyrics for me sometime?)
    lumekuninganna.com
    lyricstranslate.com/en/translator/lumekuninganna

Truckai said:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams~ View Post
    (Maybe you can translate some Fresh lyrics for me sometime?)
    Of course, just feel free to ask! Thank you for the warm welcome, i was glad to read it!

Aish said:

Hello neighbor and welcome
    ...Onlar bilmez onlar bilmez
    Bakarlar yüzüme
    Sanki yoksun gibi
    Sanki yalanmışız gibi...

Truckai said:

Quote Originally Posted by Aish View Post
    Hello neighbor and welcome
    Thanks dear Aish, i see you're also interested in Turkish culture...

16. Mazen said:

Hello Truckai bey,
    I like the Clockwork Orange's picture of your profile, one of my best ever seen movies!!

Wish you make a headway in learning Turkish to teach me someday,haha

Hosgeldeniz
    I invite everyone to my country, Syria
    and one of the oldest cities on Earth, Damascus

!!! You're Welcome !!!

Aish said:

Quote Originally Posted by Truckai View Post
    Thanks dear Aish, i see you're also interested in Turkish culture...
    Not so much like before...well that's a special story .
    ...Onlar bilmez onlar bilmez
    Bakarlar yüzüme
    Sanki yoksun gibi
    Sanki yalanmışız gibi...

Truckai said:

Quote Originally Posted by Aish View Post
    Not so much like before...well that's a special story .
    ... familiar ...