help ID this song. It is NOT rap/hip-hop. IT's a female vocalist prob. from 90's pop

Thread: help ID this song. It is NOT rap/hip-hop. IT's a female vocalist prob. from 90's pop

Tags: None
  1. anniefriday13 said:

Default help ID this song. It is NOT rap/hip-hop. IT's a female vocalist prob. from 90's pop

Alright, some of the lyrics are ".....please don't (something) me and don't give up on me... I shall be free"and remember, it is NOT a rap/hip-hop/ or new rock song. I thought it might have been someone like Indigo Girls, but could not find it. Probably a female vocalist like that style. Maybe released in the 90's? It is probably considered a love song or good for a wedding. Or a "break-up" song? I am at a loss. PLEASE HELP! I am going NUTZ!
    So, thank you very much in advance for helping me with this. I owe you one.------Anniefriday13
    Last edited by anniefriday13; 09-11-2009 at 03:44 AM. Reason: forgot something

2. anniefriday13 said:

see above thread--Help quick,fast, and in a hurry, 'cause I'm goin' NUTZ! Tanx for the Help. I owe you one.-----anniefriday13
    Last edited by anniefriday13; 09-11-2009 at 03:42 AM. Reason: mistaqqke

3. neimelliw said:

Try: Sheryl Crow - I shall believe

(please say honestly, you won't give up on me
    and I shall believe)

4. anniefriday13 said:

Thank you so much, I don't know how I forgot her, but in '98 I lost all 300 or so CD's and forgot I had her. She is a great singer. Thank you spo very much for helping me. Ifr you ever need help, especially with classical music, give me a message and I will do my best
    Thanks again, neimelliw, I owe you big time.