Can you help mi svp?

Thread: Can you help mi svp?

Tags: None

most_sweet said:

Smile Can you help mi svp?

Bonjour
    I have to do something for my school ,but the people hier knows french very wel, but i've never study french.So it's very dificult for me. . so please can you translate this:

"Hallo!My name is .............. .I'm 17 years old.I am born in Bulgaria and i live in Belgium since 2 years and 2 months.I have a brother, he is 4 months old.I love to go on vakation.I love sun and beach.I would like to speak french ,so YOU can help me maybe.I've never been studying french, this is my second year, so sorry if i have mestakes.I will be glad to see you.Friendly greetings"

Thanks in advance.

Måneblomst said:

Bonjour
    Je m'appelle.......................... J'ai 17 ans. Je suis né (or née if you're a girl) en Bulgarie et j'habite en Belgique depuis 2 ans et 2 mois. J'ai un frère qui a 4 mois. J'adore les vacances, le soleil et la plage. Je voudrais parler français, alors peut être tu peux m'aider (or vous pouvez m'aider if you're talking to a group). Je n'ai jamais étudié le français et ce n'est que ma deuxième année ici, désolé (désolée if you're a girl) pour les erreurs. Je serai content (contente if you're a girl) de te voir (or de vous voir if you're talking to a group)

Toutes mes amitiés.....
    Twój świat kręci się wokół mnie
    En pige danser i flammernes skær
    Måneblomst hun danser som den varme vind og ulvene hyler i nat ★

most_sweet said:

Merci!!! You are amazing!