(*) Poem translation please :)

Thread: (*) Poem translation please :)

Tags: None

lovesashadow said:

Red face (*) Poem translation please :)

You touched these tired eyes of mine and mapped my face out, line by line. And somehow, growing old feels fine. You wrap your thoughts in works of art and they*re hanging on the walls of my heart. I may not have the safest touch, i may not say the words as such, and though i may not look like much, IM YOURS. Though my edges may be rough and never feel quite enough, it may not seem like very much but.. I AM YOURS!

With every moment we share, i become more certain that in you i*ve found something i have been looking for, for a very long time. I dont know what the future holds, but i do know how happy i feel when im with you. And from this day forward, thats more than enough. I believe in memories. They look so pretty when i sleep. And when i wake, you look so pretty sleeping next to me. But there is not enough time, and there is no song i could sing, no combination of words i could put on the back of a postcard, but i will still tell you one thing, we*re better together.

I want to harmonize with you and write music for days. Take my hand and paint our deepest desires on the ceiling. They fit so perfectly between these plastic glow-in-the-dark stars. Sing me your dreams and i*ll take it all in. You*re beautiful and i cannot see past those ocean eyes. We could carry this somewhere.. Perhaps to an undiscovered galaxy or some far off forest. Shed your skin and dance in the moonlight with me. Life is too short not to dance when we can. Love is too fleeting not to fall into

Zahra2008 said:

You touched these tired eyes of mine and mapped my face out, line by line. And somehow, growing old feels fine. You wrap your thoughts in works of art and they*re hanging on the walls of my heart. I may not have the safest touch, i may not say the words as such, and though i may not look like much, IM YOURS. Though my edges may be rough and never feel quite enough, it may not seem like very much but.. I AM YOURS!

Tocaste estos ojos mios cansados y trazaste mi rostro, línea por línea. Y de alguna manera, envejecer se siente bien. Envolviste tus pensamientos en obras de arte y están colgados en las paredes de mi corazón. Quizás no pueda tener el contacto más seguro, quizás no pueda decir las palabras tal cual, y aunque pueda no parecer mucho, soy tuya (tuyo=male). Aunque mis bordes pueden ser ásperos y nunca sentirse suficiente, puede no parecer mucho, pero .. Soy tuya! (tuyo=male)

With every moment we share, i become more certain that in you i*ve found something i have been looking for, for a very long time. I dont know what the future holds, but i do know how happy i feel when im with you. And from this day forward, thats more than enough. I believe in memories. They look so pretty when i sleep. And when i wake, you look so pretty sleeping next to me. But there is not enough time, and there is no song i could sing, no combination of words i could put on the back of a postcard, but i will still tell you one thing, we*re better together.

Con cada momento que compartimos, estoy más seguro (segura=female) de que en ti he encontrado algo que he estado buscando, por mucho tiempo. No sé qué depara el futuro, pero sé lo feliz que me siento cuando estoy contigo. Y desde este día en adelante, eso es más que suficiente. Creo en los recuerdos. Se ven tan bonitos cuando duermo. Y cuando me despierto, te ves tan bonita (te ves tan bien = male) durmiendo junto a mí. Pero no hay tiempo suficiente, y no hay ninguna canción que pudiera cantar, ninguna combinación de palabras que podría poner en el reverso de una postal, pero todavía te diré una cosa, estamos mejor juntos.

I want to harmonize with you and write music for days. Take my hand and paint our deepest desires on the ceiling. They fit so perfectly between these plastic glow-in-the-dark stars. Sing me your dreams and i*ll take it all in. You*re beautiful and i cannot see past those ocean eyes. We could carry this somewhere.. Perhaps to an undiscovered galaxy or some far off forest. Shed your skin and dance in the moonlight with me. Life is too short not to dance when we can. Love is too fleeting not to fall into

Quiero armonizar contigo y escribir música por días. Toma mi mano y pinta nuestros deseos más profundos en el techo. Encajan de manera tan perfecta entre estas estrellas oscuras de plástico. Cantame / Canta para mí tus sueños y me los llevaré todos dentro de mí. Eres hermosa (hermoso=male) y no puedo ver más allá de esos ojos de océano. Podríamos llevar esto a algún lugar .. Tal vez a una galaxia no descubierta o un bosque lejano. Quitate tu / Deshaceste de tu piel y baila en la luz de la luna conmigo. La vida es demasiado corta para no bailar cuando podemos. El amor es demasiado fugaz, como para no caer
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

3. aromafresco said:

thank you Zahra

lovesashadow said:

Red face

Thank you so much!! I wrote this for my BF and it is much more beautiful in Spanish!!

Zahra2008 said:

you're welcome girls!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!